A Whole New SOLO World: A July 2015 WDW TR - My 1st! (complete)

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by bamacmac, Aug 18, 2015.

1. bamacmac

bamacmac DIS Veteran

@Saphire5742 Thank you so much for all of your comments! I just got back last night from a quick weekend trip...took my Dad on this one! Signed a lease on an apartment yesterday and I move in 3 weeks! Yiiiiikkkkkesssssss.

2. JonesFamilyTravels

JonesFamilyTravels Mouseketeer

It looks like you had such an amazing trip. I actually love going to Disney World solo. It is a completely different and amazing experience.

bamacmac likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. ashley0139

ashley0139 DIS Veteran

@bamacmac I just read through your whole trip report and I loved it! Looks like you had a great time. Are you in Orlando now? How's the job situation down there? I live in LA and I love living so close to Disneyland so I'm sure you love it!

bamacmac likes this.
  5. richmo

richmo DIS Veteran

Just took a look at a good portion of your trip report. Wow, your pictures are spectacular! I have a solo trip coming up at the end of this month and those pictures are definitely putting me in the mood...

bamacmac likes this.
  6. bamacmac

bamacmac DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this. Thank you so much! I am...I moved to Orlando 4 months ago! I am loving it! Still working on finding the right job...confident something will work out soon!

I'm hoping to make it to Disneyland before too long!! :)

7. bamacmac

bamacmac DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! It was an amazing trip and the first of many solo trips in 2015 and 2016 before I moved down here! I hope you have an awesome trip! :)

richmo likes this.
  8. richmo

richmo DIS Veteran

Thank you so much! I'm planning on it (not that I have that many plans...)

9. disneylove16

disneylove16 Mouseketeer

Just read through your trip report, thank you so much for sharing, it was great! I love your photos, what kind of camera did you use?

bamacmac likes this.
  10. bamacmac

bamacmac DIS Veteran

Thank you! All of them were taken with my iPhone! :)

11. 2disneywego

2disneywego Disney makes me Happy!!!!!!

Wow! Just finished reading your whole TR, you're an incredible writer and your pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    I moved from Vermont to Kissimmee 2 years ago after my DH passed away, and I'm so happy with my decision.
    Major foot surgery and the sudden passing of my father have stopped me from visiting Disney much, but it's so nice to know it's right here.
    You've given me a lot of inspiration to do more on my own after being part of a couple for 18 years.
    Maybe we'll meet up one time, I think we love a lot of the same things.