A Welsh Family Trip Report

disney fan68

Earning My Ears
Firstly I'll introduce us:

Me41 - Julie - Chief planner and organiser. Love everything Disney. My fav character is Goofy.
DH47 - David - Has been Disneyfied by me. Pretty easy going, goes with the flow, and leaves the planning to me.
DD21 - Sam - Would love to come on every trip as long as we pay. Loves rollercoasters and Daisy Duck.
DD18 - Josie - Loves rollercoasters, but hates the sun. Favourite character is Spongebob (sorry not disney)
DD8 - Charlotte - Not as obsessed about our trips as me, but enjoys going and has started to enjoy the rides. Loves Donald Duck.

juliesdisney1.png

I have been lurking on these boards for a long time and regularly read other peoples reports, but feel it is about time I shared our experiences. My plan is to tell you about our first 2 trips with a few piccies and short report for each. Then a full report for last years trip with pics. Also a pre-trip report for this year :thumbsup2

Ohh lots of trips to read about. :cool1:

I'm looking forward to reading more.

Looking forward to reading about your trips :cool1:

Looking forward to reading your reports.
My daughter came out with the same line, as long as we keep paying she'll keep coming.:rolleyes:

Glad you decided to take the trip report plunge--and in a big way, too (reports of past trips and a pre-trip all at once, I'm impressed). Welcome and I'll be reading.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter