A Website

Virii

Earning My Ears
I posted this on another forum here but they told me to bring it here, since its mainly Disneyland related.

Hello, I'm a college student and for one of my student projects I've decided to make a Disney website. Some of the better points I have in mind are:

- Profile System
- "Blackout Day" and hours for the day (If you login, and select what type of AP you have, on your main page it will tell you the opening hours and if it's a blackout day for you)
- Disneyland Rides and Restaurent Information (Not only cool facts, hidden mickeys, menu prices, etc this area will have a page for each ride where guests can post a comment about the ride, if they liked it or disliked it and how long they waited for it (To compile an average wait time)).
- Disney pictures (Allows users to upload a certain MB amount of pictures to display on their profile, random picture of the day, etc)
- Movie reviews (Of new and old disney movie releases)

On top of that little things like news about disney, ticket prices, etc.

So I just have a few questions for you all, is anyone interested in going to this site daily/weekly/etc or am I wasting my time with it? Do you have any suggestions for it?

Also, I dont want to be in competition with Dis/Disboards, I want to work with them and maybe even make them the official forums for it, so how would I go about getting into the network of sites with them?

I would like to see a web cam in disneyland please. I really miss it there. So with the cam I would get a fix. Also a survey on the date's to go to Disneyland. Who give's the best discounts. How many disney freaks. Sorry I love disneyland. Yes I would go to your web page.

Also, I dont want to be in competition with Dis/Disboards, I want to work with them and maybe even make them the official forums for it, so how would I go about getting into the network of sites with them?

Look at some of the other threads, or even at the column on the right of the thread index. There are moderators there who can tell you how to get your links in.

I would LOVE another site to look at. I would love a webcam or photo of the day. :love:

I would also go. especially the webcam. its real horrible when my pass is blocked out all summer and i miss it there very much

make sure to include a message board like this one, so we can all hang out there too..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter