A Vegetarian, an Omnivore, and lots of pics!

Your reports are great. We love Wolfgang Express as well. We found that we kept going back there our last visit. There is just so much great stuff on the menu.

I do have to say that we ordered the Mac and Cheese the first time there and I thought it was just "ok" as well and not something I would order again in the future. I like a strong cheese flavor.

Thanks! What is the Y&Y cs?? I might have to try that one next time!

Y& Y is Yak & Yeti ad it may well be listed as Adanapanur (SP) I don't know about the vegetarian options unless you eat shrimp!! I know I enjoyed that a whole lot more than Pop's and it was a good size serving !!

The pretzels look really yummy. Do you know if they have a dark chocolate that you can dip them into that is lactose free? Most dark chocolates don't have milk... Then I could have it rolled in oreo crumbs! Just curious. Thanks for your reviews! We're 2 weeks out:woohoo:from our trip!

Sorry! I'm not sure if the dark chocolate is lactose free. Disney is really good about having ingredient lists though so I'm sure you could easily check. Have a great time on your trip!

Thanks for your reviews! I'm a vegetarian and I love to read about other experiences.

I agree that vegetables can be hard to find in the World sometimes. And I'm VERY disappointed looking at some of the vegetarian options on the menus at AllEarsNet...all Pasta With Vegetables. How boring! These are upscale restaurants, can't they get more creative than that? I would love to throw these chefs a vegetarian cookbook so they can dream up better ideas than Pasta With Vegetables. Ugh. I mean, imagine being a meat eater and every restaurant you visited only had Chicken Parmesan.

That's why I fell in love with Jiko, Boma, and Liberty Tree -- vegetarian options that go beyond Pasta With Vegetables.

I have a solo trip coming up in a week and am eating at the Rose and Crown for the first time, so I'm happy to read your positive reviews there. :)

I actually liked the couscous dish at Marrakesh, although I agree it could have used a little more flavor.

Thanks again!

I agree that the options can be pretty limited. I also find it irritating that most places have one option. I don't think meat eaters would like to be given just one option on a menu either. One CS place we went to only had a Greek salad for a vegetarian and that was it. Didn't end up eating there. At least Disney does have some restaurants with multiple options and places like Rose & Crown that the one option is delicious. I hope you enjoy it there! Make sure you take lots of pics so I can plan our dining for our next trip! ;)

Your reports are great. We love Wolfgang Express as well. We found that we kept going back there our last visit. There is just so much great stuff on the menu.

I do have to say that we ordered the Mac and Cheese the first time there and I thought it was just "ok" as well and not something I would order again in the future. I like a strong cheese flavor.

I agree. I like a strong cheese flavor better as well. I think the flat breads looked great though so I would definitely try that next time.

enjoyed your review.thanks for sharing.

Thanks for reading!

Y& Y is Yak & Yeti ad it may well be listed as Adanapanur (SP) I don't know about the vegetarian options unless you eat shrimp!! I know I enjoyed that a whole lot more than Pop's and it was a good size serving !!

I don't eat shrimp but I'll have to check that out the menu for that one!

I loved your reviews!:)

Thanks! :goodvibes

nice reviews and great pics. loving the idea of the taco shell being filled with veggies you like. always great to see what there is for vegetarians. even better to hear what actually tasted good!!:hippie:

Wednesday the 17th we headed over to the Magic Kingdom.

Mid morning we had headed over to Adventureland to get some fast passes for Splash Mountain and I knew I had to head over to the Aloha Isle to get a Dole Whip float since I had heard so much about it on the DIS! I had read a good tip about watching each of the cashiers to see who made the largest dole whip swirl but since there was no line we just went straight to the counter and lucked out anyways. Here it is:

3660168385_e9d518b32c.jpg

I think this is the first pic I have ever seen of a Dole whip float. I always order the vanilla "whip" with pineapple juice. YUMMY!

I am a vegetarian and have really enjoyed your reviews. Thanks so much :thumbsup2

Tracy

nice reviews and great pics. loving the idea of the taco shell being filled with veggies you like. always great to see what there is for vegetarians. even better to hear what actually tasted good!!:hippie:

Disney definitely seemed above average when it came to having vegetarian options! It was also great the veggie option was discounted when you asked for meat to be left out.

I think this is the first pic I have ever seen of a Dole whip float. I always order the vanilla "whip" with pineapple juice. YUMMY!

Sounds good! I might have to try that next time! :thumbsup2

I am a vegetarian and have really enjoyed your reviews. Thanks so much :thumbsup2

Tracy

Nice to meet another veggie! :goodvibes

I am bummed about the meal in Morrocco, I was hoping for more from them!

I am bummed about the meal in Morrocco, I was hoping for more from them!

I was too, especially since couscous is one of my favorite foods. They could have been having an off night but since I've been back I have read other similar reviews unfortunately. If I go to Epcot again I will stick to the counter service so I can try something from everywhere or go back to R&C.

Thanks for your reviews, I really enjoyed them :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Loved your reviews! I am sad to find out that the Boma bread pudding has gelatin in it!:sad1:

The vegetarian pot pie looked amazing at Rose and Crown.:goodvibes

Thanks!!!:banana:

Great reviews! The veg. shepherd's pie at Rose and Crown looks great! It's too bad the curry was taken off the menu, though. Now there aren't any vegan entrees :rolleyes:

I loved reading your reviews. The Dole whip float is probably the first thing I am going to try when going to MK next month. Every one that has reviewed it says its awesome!!

Love your reviews, a vegetarian and an omnivore pretty much sums up me and the bf too :) We had a great experience with WDW dining in general in 2007 so are hoping for the same this year :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter