A Vegan and 1 & 1/2 Omni's tackle the DxDP *Pics and Changes*

Not only did I change things weeks, and even days before our trip, I wound up changing a bunch of things once we got there! Now, I don't know if Disney keeps a certain amount of reservations available for the conscierge people at the resorts, but it was very strange how ANY reservation I wanted at the last minute we were able to get, even though that same restaurant had been booked months ahead of time online!

Not only did I change things weeks, and even days before our trip, I wound up changing a bunch of things once we got there! Now, I don't know if Disney keeps a certain amount of reservations available for the conscierge people at the resorts, but it was very strange how ANY reservation I wanted at the last minute we were able to get, even though that same restaurant had been booked months ahead of time online!

Ahhh....

Very good to know! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Ahhh....

Very good to know! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Your going during free dining though, I wouldn't count on that happening!! It was almost impossible to get prior to going and pretty much not able to change when there when we were there last August.

But...........you never know, things are never the same twice :)

SUBSCRIBING! You get back before I go, I'll be waiting for reviews with eager beaver anticipation!

I leave two weeks from today - Yeah!!

Getting closer for both of us!

I'm excited about your reviews!

I can't believe you're eating dinner at 'Ohana one night, then Boma the next night, then going right back to Boma the next morning for breakfast! :lmao: I don't think I could fit that much food in. Well, ok.. I probably could. I'd just come back home about five pounds heavier.

I hope you have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back.

I'm excited about your reviews!

I can't believe you're eating dinner at 'Ohana one night, then Boma the next night, then going right back to Boma the next morning for breakfast! :lmao: I don't think I could fit that much food in. Well, ok.. I probably could. I'd just come back home about five pounds heavier.

I hope you have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about everything when you get back.

Thanks, I'm very excited! Only 57 more days!!! We are big eaters... I figured we are paying for DxDP so we'd better go to every restaurant we wanted to!!! :rotfl: I am already planning on my weight gain, my DH and I are having a little competition to see who can gain more!!!! :rotfl2: Luckily we lose weight fast...

popcorn:: Can't wait for the reviews! You have several ADRs I :love:

Glad you're joining in! I'm all prepped for people's strange looks while I take pictures of food, then proceed to stuff my face. :woohoo:

We leave next Friday! Don't you just love Final payment :)

We usually just wait and pay it off at the end. It is nice to have the option though. Back in the mid 90's when we first started going to Disney, I'd have everything completely saved including envelopes with spending money, food money etc. It was great, the vacation was completely paid for and we never really missed the money. I had envelopes for each day and I would mark the money I would need for each day like restaruants, stroller money, so much each day for snacks, if we had to buy tickets for that day, etc. I'd mark reservation numbers, the park we were going on, etc. on each envelope and seal it up when I had saved up that much. Then we would leave each of our envelopes in the safe in the room and just take the one for that day with us.

Now we are so lazy, we just charge everything to our room and pay on the Discover and pay the bill when we get home. We don't save seperately for Disney or vacations anymore.....just the normal savings.

I should try to pay throughout the year. I'd probably never miss it and it would be paid off and not one large sum.

We still owe for our first 5 nights for this trip. I only paid off the package portion of our trip.

We usually just wait and pay it off at the end. It is nice to have the option though. Back in the mid 90's when we first started going to Disney, I'd have everything completely saved including envelopes with spending money, food money etc. It was great, the vacation was completely paid for and we never really missed the money. I had envelopes for each day and I would mark the money I would need for each day like restaruants, stroller money, so much each day for snacks, if we had to buy tickets for that day, etc. I'd mark reservation numbers, the park we were going on, etc. on each envelope and seal it up when I had saved up that much. Then we would leave each of our envelopes in the safe in the room and just take the one for that day with us.

Now we are so lazy, we just charge everything to our room and pay on the Discover and pay the bill when we get home. We don't save seperately for Disney or vacations anymore.....just the normal savings.

I should try to pay throughout the year. I'd probably never miss it and it would be paid off and not one large sum.

We still owe for our first 5 nights for this trip. I only paid off the package portion of our trip.

Yeah, isn't it great how easy and convenient they make it for us! Now on our trip we can be nice and lazy, just how I like it! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter