A TS newbie takes on ADRs & TiW for 10 days of Disney Dining COMPLETE

I have been to the afternoon tea 3 times and I do not like any of the sandwiches. But OH MY THE SCONES with cream and lemon curd. YUM YUM. I think next time I will get the kids sandwiches. lol Then I will just order a couple of scones.

I just read the entire thread, and thank you. We'll have a few overlap restaurants, but our trip will pretty much be all table service for lunch/dinner, with breakfast either in the room or a bakery item somewhere.

I liked the waffle pic from Sleepy Hollow? Is that in MK? If so, no waffle for us - the only day we'll be there is with my sister and her kids, and the kids both have celiac, so eating waffles in front of them would just be mean.

And finally, congrats on the five year. My sister had BC in 1998, and has been cancer free since she got that treated.

After seeing the Mac n cheese & the dessert, you have me wanting to try Chefs de France ! This pizza looks so good, my 1st thought was "where did she get this??". I love French bread pizza Thank you for "doing the numbers.". That's so cool how you figured it out! I bought TIW in Oct last yr & found it very freeing. I found that I ate what I wanted vs the DDP where I always felt I needed the most expensive thing to get "my moneys worth." I drank a lot more :lmao: & had some appetizers for my meal! Are you an accountant? Very cool summary! Thank you so much for sharing & taking me along for the ride!! I love how you showed your TIW savings throughout the trip! Have you started your next TR? Do you have a link? If not please PM me when you start, I'd love to follow along again:flower3:
I can't figure out how to do the multi-quote from the phone, but hopefully this will suffice!

I'm not an accountant- I actually hate figuring things like this out. :) But I really was curious about what the better value was. I do understand the value of feeling like it's taken care of. And if I was going with a lot more people the DDP might be more attractive.

I have started the new dining report- I can't figure out how to get the link from the iPhone app, but when I get back to my computer in a few days I'll post the link in this thread.

I truly enjoyed your reviews and found them very helpful. We have been considering the Hop De Do show and I think we are going to do it now. Congrats on your 5 year cancer free and may you have many many more!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter