Delete Thread

They have ice cream sundaes so he could just get one with vanilla ice cream and some toppings :rotfl:

I don't think I've had anything there that even had chocolate in it except the chocolate bread pudding which I think was lacking chocolate! They have chocolate bars there but those aren't as good as the food.
Toppings? Hahahaha....I had to laugh at that. Unless it's bubble gum forget it. My child is plain Jane no frills. Me on the other hand. Give me everything. LOL!! I just asked him and he said, "Unless it's on there I won't order it. I just want plain ice cream...."

Told you. He's weird....

Oh, that chocolate bread pudding sounds amazing, but if it was lacking chocolate that defeats the purpose....Argh...LOL!!

Toppings? Hahahaha....I had to laugh at that. Unless it's bubble gum forget it. My child is plain Jane no frills. Me on the other hand. Give me everything. LOL!! I just asked him and he said, "Unless it's on there I won't order it. I just want plain ice cream...."

Told you. He's weird....

Oh, that chocolate bread pudding sounds amazing, but if it was lacking chocolate that defeats the purpose....Argh...LOL!!

Last edited:

Tell him he can get his plain ice cream :rotfl:

It said triple chocolate bread pudding which was a chocolate bread pudding with chocolate chips but that is not what I got! It was just a regular bread pudding with some chocolate chips in it. The name implied a lot more chocolate.
My son is not very adventurous. Jordan regularly calls him a communist. LOL!!

Wow...That would be disappointing. If I saw that I would definitely be expecting more chocolate....

I can't wait until we meet up. I'm looking forward to trying Toothsome. The menu looks soooo good. LOL!!

I'm going to try and gather up the courage to do a video or two between now and the trip. I hate the way my voice sounds on video. Everyone tells me I sound the same, but not to me. LOL!! We even bought a Go Pro a few months back, but haven't used it.

I've never watched the Vampire Diaries. I might have to.

That food all looks soooo yummy!! LOL!! Where did you get those buttons? They are so cute!!

Have a great and safe trip!

Very excited to meet you both in person!! :banana: So happy that our dates lined up (albeit barely!!) :thumbsup2.

It's racing up FAST :eek:.

25th Birthday Trip-7 weeks
Halloween Trip-25 weeks

party:

I have 0 car updates once again :laughing: The check just cleared this week, but since we've been buried in snow I haven't made an appointment yet to get the door fixed.

This part is going to be similar to the Disney PTR post, but I'm also going to include some Universal only plans.

We had a work snow day today! They didn't let us know till 7:30 am, and I guess our other store had to go in. I was actually planning to call in sick if work was still open...I hate calling in sick because it makes me so anxious. (I used to have a job where they were jerks to anyone who called in). But it would've been insane for them to stay open. Although at this point we've had almost 2' of snow, and I don't know what to do about tomorrow! The roads still aren't completely clear and my car is buried :confused3 Josh had promised me he would dig it out for me after he got out of work, but it doesn't look like he's getting out tonight. (If you don't know Josh works for the town and they're the ones that plow in the storm. So he's been at work almost 18 hours right now, and they've told him he might not get to come home before tomorrow morning when I have to leave). If I had known I might've tried to keep my car clear, but honestly there is so much snow I don't think that would've been realistic either. So right now my options are to a.) call in sick tomorrow, b.) hope Josh gets home in time to clear off the car or give me a ride, or c.) wait until the store opens and call and ask my manager to pick me up because I live close by but then I'd be late. I really don't think they'll keep him the whole night. Because that sounds kind of illegal (he'll have had no time to sleep in over 24 hours), but the roads are still so bad I guess they could. So I guess we'll wait and see what happens! Here's how I passed some of the day:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.09.13%20PM.png

Yes while everyone was frantically at the market getting supplies I bought caramels. :rotfl:

Because I promised you food pictures from Mexican Radio again here they are! Sorry I'm boring and ordered pretty much the exact same thing as I did last month, and also sorry because these pictures are pretty much terrible. But I did convert my dad's girlfriend and her daughter into loving that restaurant! First they brought us chips, salsa, and guac.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.32%20PM.png

That's literally the only decent picture. Sorry about what comes next. It was so incredibly dark in the room they seated us in that people were using their phones to read the menu. It was worse than San Angel Inn. :laughing: If we had left the place during daylight hours we would've been blinded when we walked outside after getting used to the lighting in there.

Here's the radio roll ups again:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.27%20PM.png

Not only was everything coming out dark but also blurry...I got the same burrito again. But I cut it up before I remembered to take a picture. I think Alisha got fajitas and Nina got enchiladas. I usually have no problem taking pictures of other people's food, but that's because Josh is used to it. I try to tone that down around people who don't know about disboards and ptrs/trs :rotfl:

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.36%20PM.png

Alisha and I decided to have a margarita. I got a frozen strawberry one which was much better than the drink I had last time that didn't taste like strawberries at all.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.41%20PM.png

Yes-we-realized-Winston-best-character-show-now.gif

And finally we all shared the banana chocolate chimichangas.

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.46%20PM.png

So good, but so filling :p

Next we headed over to see Wicked!

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.53%20PM.png

We were in the dress circle this time which were great seats!

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.08.07%20PM.png

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.07.58%20PM.png

I loved the show as always, but sometimes I feel like the Glinda's get a little too silly and don't show off their singing chops enough. (I know it's supposed to have funny parts). The woman playing Elphaba could sing really well, it's really hard to match Idina's singing because it's just so powerful, but I think she did great. The Nessarose was actually really good as well though she doesn't sing too much. The only minor character I didn't think was saying his lines/singing all that well was Boq, but he's hardly in it. So all in all a great show!

I was also very proud that we beat the bathroom lines at intermission. Intermission is always right after "Defying Gravity" which isn't really a song anyone wants to miss.

tumblr_mvgnn9CVoj1sr1ctco1_250.gif

I told Nina since we've seen it before and we were near an exit that we'll know right when the number is ending and to just run to the bathroom. So that's what we did! The only one faster was a guy who jumped over 3 rows of seats and just ran :rotfl: He must've really had to go! We were first in line and when we came out the line had hundreds of people in it! :scared1: Also when we came out afterwards it was snowing like crazy! But even that was nowhere near today.

We've decided on our first day to stop by Cowfish before the parks. I'd like to try the burgushi this time!

web1_cowfish-680x465.jpg

And I've been talking about meeting up at Toothsome with @CatNipRules in September!

Also who else watched The Vampire Diaries? I've been watching it since it started, and I think it started to decline over the years; but I still watched every week. The finale was on Friday, and while there were some parts I didn't love overall it was emotional to see the end of these stories I had been following for so long.

giphy.gif

I also had time to record 2 "about me" vlogs for my channel today. I'm kind of nervous to post these because stuff like this is so far outside my comfort zone, but part of doing this was I wanted to push myself to try something new that I had been wanting to do. If you want to go watch the link is on my insta and in my signature! Or just google "Happiest Haunt youtube channel".

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-14%20at%2011.09.24%20PM.png

How'd I miss this post!!!

Adore Wicked! Seen it 3 times in New York........Amazing.......and once in London..........got to be my favourite show ever.........

Yep, defying gravity then rush for the bathrooms........I always book the end two seats, so I get out quick......and time to buy two more cocktails for us too........

Need to catch up on your plans properly tomorrow........looking so good so far..........:thumbsup2

Now I want some sushi........:rotfl:

Very excited to meet you both in person!! :banana: So happy that our dates lined up (albeit barely!!) :thumbsup2.

It's racing up FAST :eek:.

We're excited to meet you both too!

It is!

How'd I miss this post!!!

Adore Wicked! Seen it 3 times in New York........Amazing.......and once in London..........got to be my favourite show ever.........

Yep, defying gravity then rush for the bathrooms........I always book the end two seats, so I get out quick......and time to buy two more cocktails for us too........

Need to catch up on your plans properly tomorrow........looking so good so far..........:thumbsup2

Now I want some sushi........:rotfl:

I don't know! But Wicked is awesome! And yes we had end seats and rushed out the door :rotfl:

Thank you!

:laughing:

Yay. Love the videos. Still haven't gotten up the courage to,do any. Lol. I really need to work on it. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter