A trip to DLP, France, Italy & Eastern Mediterranean

Is it morning yet?

IS IT MORNING YET?

IS IT MORNING YET?

:scratching I wonder if that is more annoying than "Are we there yet"?

Versailles looks amazing. Pity about your charger. Hope you get something....if not, we'll live...not vicariously through your blog....but we'll live.

Loving your blog, shushh! I sympathize re the elevator in your Partment, the smallest one we've ever squeezed into was also in Paris. I think you're right and Parisians are just a very skinny race :)

Looking forward to the next installment

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Arghh...I can't multi quote on the silly app and I'm too tired to open the Internet browser. Trying to blog on the iPad nearly killed me. if I can't get a charger for my notebook don't think I'll be repeating the effort....

I'm sorry I'm not relying individually. Our days have been full and I've come home exhausted each day! Firstly thank you all for your kind words. Taking photos with 3 children in tow is never easy. The cold, and fear of being pick pocketed doesn't help!

Missing the banter on the DIS but too tired to concentrate! Got to do some laundry now...
Louvre and more tomorrow!

Just catching up on your latest blog. Sounds like a great church day....I love both Notre Dame and Sacre Couer and you got beautiful shots!!

But what is that deliciously looking tower of indulgence the kids are enjoying???

areweindisneyyet said:
What a wonderful Sunday in Paris. Glad the sleeping is getting easier. You look like you are having a wonderful time.

We certainly are!

PrincessInOz said:
Just catching up on your latest blog. Sounds like a great church day....I love both Notre Dame and Sacre Couer and you got beautiful shots!!

But what is that deliciously looking tower of indulgence the kids are enjoying???

Thank you for the compliments! I have to say that it is so difficult taking photos with kids, plus it is either raining or freezing. or so dark inside. Add to that my paranoia of getting pick pocketed means a constantly high ISO so I don't have to keep adjusting and can take speedy shots. none of these help with quality!

I forgot to mention in my blog that the sun was continuing to rise during the service and it was amazing watching the stained glass windows transforming into bursts of colour. I loved the quirky details and clever design of the cathedral.

As for the ice cream, they're from Berthillons. Absolutely delicious. Very intense flavours. Darn the iPad, couldn't caption my photos!

Thank you for the compliments! I have to say that it is so difficult taking photos with kids, plus it is either raining or freezing. or so dark inside. Add to that my paranoia of getting pick pocketed means a constantly high ISO so I don't have to keep adjusting and can take speedy shots. none of these help with quality!

I forgot to mention in my blog that the sun was continuing to rise during the service and it was amazing watching the stained glass windows transforming into bursts of colour. I loved the quirky details and clever design of the cathedral.

As for the ice cream, they're from Berthillons. Absolutely delicious. Very intense flavours. Darn the iPad, couldn't caption my photos!

:thumbsup2 I have vague thoughts of Europe in 2014 or 15....I'll be knocking on your door for where to get one of those.

Your pics are capturing Paris wonderfully -even if you are finding it a bit of a juggle to take them. I am impressed with the children's stamina-you are covering so much each day. You are also bringing back wonderful memories for me of December in Paris when DD was almost 6-including her experiencing her first snowfall outside Sacre Coeur.

I love a good parenting technique. Just love it. I love an unexpected find, a little treasure that was never on the radar. I could see my apartment from one of your photos near the Louvre. Oh I think I need to go back to Paris.

I sure hope your DS doesn't start reading anytime soon.

Great update. How on earth did your DS get left behind by his siblings????

I love a good parenting technique. Just love it. I love an unexpected find, a little treasure that was never on the radar. I could see my apartment from one of your photos near the Louvre. Oh I think I need to go back to Paris.

Yes! Its very easy to see why so many love Paris. It is gorgeous with so much to see and do.

I sure hope your DS doesn't start reading anytime soon.

Great update. How on earth did your DS get left behind by his siblings????

He was too busy trying to find "baby birds"...

Loving my morning update. I do love the colors of winter in your photos. Just magic. Lunch at Jules Verne looks wonderful. We did tour 58 on level 1 which was also great. It is a wonderful experience for sure. They really looked after our girls as well. The people at the next table were envious of their chocolate Eiffel tower cake. I have loved joining in the Paris part. Looking forward to what you think of DLP tomorrow. Stay safe and keep having fun.

loving your blog, the photos are awesome...oh, how I love Paris in the winter..

have a great day:thumbsup2

areweindisneyyet said:
Loving my morning update. I do love the colors of winter in your photos. Just magic. Lunch at Jules Verne looks wonderful. We did tour 58 on level 1 which was also great. It is a wonderful experience for sure. They really looked after our girls as well. The people at the next table were envious of their chocolate Eiffel tower cake. I have loved joining in the Paris part. Looking forward to what you think of DLP tomorrow. Stay safe and keep having fun.

It was a tough choice. We were also considering tour 58, but either way, it's a great way to do the Eiffel Tower!

australiankaren said:
loving your blog, the photos are awesome...oh, how I love Paris in the winter..

have a great day:thumbsup2

It has to be a great day. It's a Disney day!!! We're prepared for smoke, shoving, queue jumping and the cold...lets go!

Looking forward to reading all about it while eating my breakfast tomorrow morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter