A trip full of Triple Stay / Annual Pass / VIPassholder Fun - A Late Feb/Early March Trip

Day Two - Part 1 & 2 - Morgan's Version

Today I woke up and started writing. Then Skylar, my best friend, called me, so we played Roblox for awhile. But then I had to stop so I could get ready to go to Magic Kingdom. So, I got changed, brushed my teeth and put my ears and magic band on. And then we were off. We took the bus to the front. Then my dad and mom made us taker a picture in front of the flowers in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Then another in front of the castle. After that we headed towards our first ride. And this ride was Pirates of the Caribbean. After that it was Jungle Cruise. The person that took us on the tour was way to chatty, all he did was tell jokes. it was very annoying. So after that was over, we went and got Dole Whips.

Day Two - Part 1 & 2 - Gwen's Version

When we woke up, we saw that think gave us stuff! It was this book, a water bottle and mad libs. We got dressed, put on our magic bands and left. Then we went to Magic Kingdom. I'm too lazy to write how and what we did. So, I'm just writing the rides. First carpets, then pirates, then jungle cruise....

We went on the carpets during Disney After Hours but had no idea there is sometimes a spitting camel or that the carpets can tip. And that's just fine! Especially in the dark. Maybe we'll brave that feature in the daytime eventually.

This was our "plan" for the day. I wanted to make sure we had time to come back and swim, so I said we should try and get there for rope drop. We woke up around 7:00 and slowly got moving. Although Morgan had tried to get up at 5:30AM! I made her go back to sleep!
Sleep at Disney is for suckers! Gotta be up early to be at the head of that rope drop crowd!

And Think photo bombed us... or well Andy specifically...
:rotfl2:Love it!

Once we get past that one section, Gwen is totally fine with the ride. And this time, I think she might have actually enjoyed it. And I know there are lots of people who don't like the changed scene.

But take it for this. Unprompted, Gwen said the following statements:
  • First, she said that this is different than it used to be right?
  • Then, she said, I like that the Red Head Lady gets to be in Charge.
So, I agree that it didn't need to change. But the change is being noticed by little girls! So, take it for that! Gwen has girl power!
I'm one of the few who like the change--I'm all for nostalgia and such and i didn't really have a problem with the old scene, but I think the new one is awesome. And especially for kids who notice. I like that Redd gets to be in charge too :D

Our Skipper was really funny! He had good timing and a few little extras to add to the regular commentary. I mean look at the guy in this picture, he was full on "oh that was a BAD joke look"
That's how you know you have a good Skipper, when you get visible reactions like that :)

Back Side of Water
And the backside of water!
O 2 H!! O 2 H!!

Andy being well trained in my TR needs, took these photos for me before we dug in!
Niiice...you've trained him well :)

Today I woke up and started writing. Then Skylar, my best friend, called me, so we played Roblox for awhile. But then I had to stop so I could get ready to go to Magic Kingdom. So, I got changed, brushed my teeth and put my ears and magic band on. And then we were off. We took the bus to the front. Then my dad and mom made us taker a picture in front of the flowers in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Then another in front of the castle. After that we headed towards our first ride. And this ride was Pirates of the Caribbean. After that it was Jungle Cruise. The person that took us on the tour was way to chatty, all he did was tell jokes. it was very annoying. So after that was over, we went and got Dole Whips.
:rotfl2: Poor child, having to stop playing with her friend to go to the Magic Kingdom. And that darn Skipper...telling too many jokes! :):rotfl2:

We went on the carpets during Disney After Hours but had no idea there is sometimes a spitting camel or that the carpets can tip. And that's just fine! Especially in the dark. Maybe we'll brave that feature in the daytime eventually.
The camel spitting can totally catch you off guard, for sure! it's not much, but just enough to surprise you.

:rotfl2: Poor child, having to stop playing with her friend to go to the Magic Kingdom. And that darn Skipper...telling too many jokes! :):rotfl2:
I know right? it's a hard life being my kid apparently!

47446231432_ea8986924b_z.jpg

Well, that's a keeper for sure!

Dole Whips
Andy being well trained in my TR needs, took these photos for me before we dug in!

Look at you guys, getting the variety. This could be the cover photo of a Aloha Aisle blog review. Too funny.

Of course I hate when it does this, as it will be 73 today and then 48 on Monday! YUCK!
Same here! Ricky went to the gym and then actually - after 18 months - played some basketball with friends outside and then went HIKING!!! But back to mid 40s Monday......

We decided to head to Adventureland first this time.
Back a few years ago we used to always start out either here or Frontierland and it was great; never any crowds and we'd get lots done. Not sure why we changed things up but I want to start going back to it! Although I guess sometimes we still start with BTMRR and the difference is so do 1000 others now :rolleyes:

It was only going to get longer and we have had some bad luck with fast passes on this, So I didn't want to waste on on it.
I don't know why JC seems to always already have a long line first thing! I get it when it's JINGLE cruise (love it) but regular old JC , while nostalgic, just doesn't seem to warrant always long lines

Andy and I shared the pineapple upside down cake version
I really am not a dole whip fan but I like cake and pineapple so Steve and I tried this in Feb. I really liked it! Well I really liked the cake but surprise surprise the dole whip was too sweet for me so I ended up with lots of that left but no cake left. I think the dole whip is the only thing at Disney I've ever found that's too sweet!

Nice plan for the day. Great FPs too.

Tink always seems to leave a bunch of stuff on the first day! The water bottles I bought last summer when Target had the big Disney line. And I think I had the mad libs leftover from a road trip or something.

Nice first day haul from Tink.

My time stamps says 9:00 on the dot that I took this picture. So, not too bad, I guess.

Not bad at all.

The good thing about coming now, was that all the folks waiting were already heading in, so it wasn't too crowded as we walked.

As soon as I saw the picture I was impressed with the lack of crowd.

Look how nice and empty it was! (It didn't stay that way for sure)

Again very light crowds. I'm guessing by 11 it started to get crowded.

So, Gwen got her fill after... (Also, note, that Morgan had no interest in getting wet this early. Add it to the She is becoming a teen column.)

At least you have Gwen to still be a kid.

Gwen is not a fan of this ride. And we always drag her on, as I allow the girls to veto (1) ride per trip. And as much as Gwen doesn't like this ride, she has one she hates more.

I'm guessing it's Haunted Mansion.

But take it for this. Unprompted, Gwen said the following statements:
  • First, she said that this is different than it used to be right?
So, I agree that it didn't need to change. But the change is being noticed by little girls! So, take it for that! Gwen has girl power!

Nice to know it's making an impression on the younger generation .

Our Skipper was really funny! He had good timing and a few little extras to add to the regular commentary. I mean look at the guy in this picture, he was full on "oh that was a BAD joke look"

The skipper makes or breaks this ride.

YUM!

Here is our secret location! It really was quite nice. It was nice and shaded and cool. I have to assume that these have always been here, and we just never noticed them?!?!

I've never seen this! I will be looking next time.

Morgan & Gwen
I had Morgan climb up as well, and grabbed a cute photo of them both.

Great Senior Pictures of the girls.

Love it! We discovered those seats a few years ago, too, and we also ate Dole Whips there! :mickeybar A great spot.
It really was. We used them a lot this trip, and there would always be at least one open.

Look at you guys, getting the variety. This could be the cover photo of a Aloha Aisle blog review. Too funny.
It kind of was! They were all good!

I don't know why JC seems to always already have a long line first thing! I get it when it's JINGLE cruise (love it) but regular old JC , while nostalgic, just doesn't seem to warrant always long lines
I agree. I like the ride but def wouldn't wait an hour for it. Oh I can't wait to do Jingle cruise version this December!!!!

Back a few years ago we used to always start out either here or Frontierland and it was great; never any crowds and we'd get lots done. Not sure why we changed things up but I want to start going back to it! Although I guess sometimes we still start with BTMRR and the difference is so do 1000 others now :rolleyes:
For awhile it was always Tomorrowland for us. And while Tomorrowland has crown on me I def perfer Adventureland and Frontierland. Especially to start the day.

I'm guessing it's Haunted Mansion.
BINGO! She HATES it! Morgan has one as well. But not in Magic Kingdom...

Sounds like a great morning so far! It's always nice when you can just tackle one land instead of running back and forth across the park!

It always kills me when the Main Street PP photographers make it so you completely block the castle lol like clearly you are looking for more of the castle to be in the photo! lol

We stopped for a Castle photo, as there was a guy with no line.

I love the picture and the t-shirts!

We hopped onto the Magic Carpets, as this is a ride we would never get a fast pass for or wait in line for really.

We've still never ridden the Magic Carpets! I feel like every time we've gone by the wait has been 30+ minutes, and like you it's not one we've wanted to wait that long for. Maybe we'll finally try it out on our next trip!

Gwen is not a fan of this ride. And we always drag her on, as I allow the girls to veto (1) ride per trip. And as much as Gwen doesn't like this ride, she has one she hates more.

That seems like a good rule! I'm curious to hear what ride shoe chose to veto.

I love that she noticed! I think it's a great message and awesome that she picked up on it.

Then we went to Magic Kingdom. I'm too lazy to write how and what we did. So, I'm just writing the rides. First carpets, then pirates, then jungle cruise....

Haha, I love hearing about the trip from their perspective!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter