A Trip Full Of First's,Suprise's,Tears+Memories To Last A Lifetime DAY 5.

Lovely report and photos Michelle, thanks for posting them. I loved the photo of little Emily asleep, so much fun is so tiring in all that heat. I wish I could just take a nap like that, mind you just give me two glasses of wine and I could sleep under the table!:rotfl:

Another great day Michelle :) I'm loving this report, in fact I only logged on tonight in the hope you had a new instalment :)

Sounds like another great day - although you forgot the parade?! shame on you :rotfl2:

The pic of Emily asleep at the table is so cute!

As much as I love your report Michelle, there is one major problem - every night your food sounds amazing but there are no pics!!! :lmao:
Aww thanks Craig :hug:.
I can't believe i forgot the parade :guilty:,and we only went AK one day-so could'nt make it up to them :sad2:.x.

Lovely report and photos Michelle, thanks for posting them. I loved the photo of little Emily asleep, so much fun is so tiring in all that heat. I wish I could just take a nap like that, mind you just give me two glasses of wine and I could sleep under the table!:rotfl:

Thanks Bev,Emily was so tired,she was like this most nights-thats why we never ended up doing any evenings/fireworks at the parks as she just could'nt handle it.Hopefully if we get to go back in 2011,she will be 6 then-so may be able to last longer :wizard:.x.

I've got a good name for your team......."The Slackers!" :p

:scared1: :eek:,oh Claire you really are digging yourself deeper+deeper.x.

Hey, you used to be my friend. :sad:

After that comment above-you have got a nerve to write that :scared1: :lmao: :hug:.x.

love your photopass piccies. shame about the uninterested photographer at Stitch meet.

What a fantastic day ~ Animal Kingdom is my favourite park.

I like the sound of Bahama Breeze ~ even though we stay off-site we tend to eat more in the parks than not, so this trip I am determined to try some new off-site places.

love your photopass piccies. shame about the uninterested photographer at Stitch meet.
Thank you,we was very pleased with our pictures :thumbsup2.x.

What a fantastic day ~ Animal Kingdom is my favourite park.

I like the sound of Bahama Breeze ~ even though we stay off-site we tend to eat more in the parks than not, so this trip I am determined to try some new off-site places.

I wish we had done 2 days at AK now-it just felt like we never really got alot done :confused3.
I highly recommend Bahama Breeze,i love listenng to the steel drum music outside whilst waiting for a table,sipping my ultimate pina colada :thumbsup2.x.

Great photos again Michelle looks like another great day had by you all. I love Animal Kingdom and am another one who gets goosebumps and emotional in FOTLK I love it. Great Safari pics especially the giraffe looks like he's right next to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter