• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Trip Full Of First's,Suprise's,Tears+Memories To Last A Lifetime.DAY 1.

Great start, Michelle, I have been looking forward to your trippie :thumbsup2

The hotel looks so nice. I love Dennys, you know you must be in America when you get there.

And what's this about Dr Pepper Cherry?! I must have some!

Laur's xx

Fab starts ive been waiting for your TR !! Cant wait to see what the surprises are !!

I get the feeling this going to be an unbearably cute TR. I look forward to reading the rest!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Love the photos, Is it just me or are holidays(ANYBODYS NO JUST MINE) the most exciting thing in the world?

You have inspired me to do a trip report for my next holiday, it is great hearing about other friends holidays.

Is it just me or are holidays(ANYBODYS NO JUST MINE) the most exciting thing in the world?

You have inspired me to do a trip report for my next holiday, it is great hearing about other friends holidays.

I love reading trip reports - I think they appeal to the nosey parker in me :laughing: as well as providing ideas for our own trips.

Thanks to my extra followers since my last post,your comments are much appreciated :hug:.x.

Looking forward to the next installment so hurry up please ;)

I will try my best for Friday evening :thumbsup2.x.

Great start, Michelle, I have been looking forward to your trippie :thumbsup2

The hotel looks so nice. I love Dennys, you know you must be in America when you get there.

And what's this about Dr Pepper Cherry?! I must have some!

Laur's xx
Thanks Laur's,hope your keeping well+how about a new pic of Prince Eric?.
Oh Dr.Pepper Cherry-is lovely,we drank so much of it.It was'nt available in any restaurants though.Walmart,Walgreens+Kings supermarket on I-Drive had it.Much,much better than cherry coke+wild cherry pepsi.x.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
Love the photos, Is it just me or are holidays(ANYBODYS NO JUST MINE) the most exciting thing in the world?

I love reading trippie's,look forward to reading yours when you return :thumbsup2.x.

as well as providing ideas for our own trips.

No,you're just nosey :rolleyes1 ;) .x.

Thanks Laur's,hope your keeping well+how about a new pic of Prince Eric?.
Oh Dr.Pepper Cherry-is lovely,we drank so much of it.It was'nt available in any restaurants though.Walmart,Walgreens+Kings supermarket on I-Drive had it.Much,much better than cherry coke+wild cherry pepsi.x.

Ooo, I will definitely have to get some of that. Now here I go stamping on your trippie with some new piccies of Prince Eric!

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Laur's xx

Oh Laur's he is so handsome pirate:.He has gotten so big,and is so like you.Thank you for posting them :hug:.x.

Yay - Michelle has started her TR :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

About time too :rolleyes1

Great start to the report - sorry to hear about all the tears on the way over. Poor Emily getting searched :(

Food sounds lovely, disappointed with the lack of pics though.........

The pic of the girls in bed asleep is so cute :)

Hurry up with part 2 already :rotfl:

Thank you both! He just started crawling at the weekend! I couldn't believe it, he is everywhere now!

Laur's xx
Aww fantastic-:cheer2:Well Done Eric:cheer2: ,you now need eyes where you thought you would never need them Laur's ;) :laughing:.x.

Yay - Michelle has started her TR :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

About time too :rolleyes1

Great start to the report - sorry to hear about all the tears on the way over. Poor Emily getting searched :(

Food sounds lovely, disappointed with the lack of pics though.........

The pic of the girls in bed asleep is so cute :)

Hurry up with part 2 already :rotfl:

Day 2 tomorrow night Craig :thumbsup2.
I have got lots of pics Craig :thumbsup2,but just not the ones you where hoping for-sorry :sad1:.x.

Hi there

Really enjoyed your first trip report, well done.:thumbsup2

Great pics, your girls are so cute.

Sorry your DD had to be searched, security can be such a daunting experience for the little ones.

Last time we flew out of MCO the TSA guy could see that my DS was scared to go through the detector without me, the security guy got down on his kness to be on DS's level, held out a sticker and said 'look what i've got for you buddy', DS just trotted through to collect his sticker, I was very impressed.

Can't wait for the next installment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter