a thred about any thing!!!! post here

DisneyGirl1994

i'm a punk rocker,skater,and i like so why don't y
ok so any one been dying to just talk about nothing i know i have i mean ok if you got something to say say it if you have the latest info on anything give us the 411 ok? i think you ppl got i know so post!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

I got into my top college!!! That's the latest info with me at least..

yea same here just got home from scool best friend gone somewhere blow out tonight that i can't even go to cause there is no body to take me home so i am really mad about that. just another day! trying to make the best of it!!!! :rolleyes:

AllyGirlie said:
I got into my top college!!! That's the latest info with me at least..
CONGRATS!!!!!

today we are voting for volleyball team captain, and hopefully I will win... :goodvibes

Omgoodness, I just heard the scariest thing in school today!

One of my friends friend ran away to Maine! MAINE!!! And that's pretty far From South Jersey!

She took a bus to meet her boyfriend she met on the internet (Not, a good thing... probably some maniac pretending to be a kid!!) And I heard she's on her way home.... in a police car.

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

BandGeek911 said:

One of my friends friend ran away to Maine! MAINE!!! And that's pretty far From South Jersey!

She took a bus to meet her boyfriend she met on the internet (Not, a good thing... probably some maniac pretending to be a kid!!) And I heard she's on her way home.... in a police car.

uh-oh! :earseek:

That is scary! :earseek:

I hope everything's alright~ :guilty: :grouphug:

BandGeek911 said:

:eek: :scared:

so, i went to a dance to day. and i danced with these 2 boys. one of them i already knew i liked, but now i think i like the other one too. but the thing is, they are like really good friends and because we go to a boarding school, they live together in the same dorm. now there are other problems. the boy that i started likeing first went out with one of my best friends, and the other one, i think likes my other friend, but she has a bf. and with the first guy i liked i think my friend still likes him, but i have a feeling he doesnt like her...idk im just really confused and needed to say that

BandGeek911 said:

SOUTH JERSEY REPRESENTTTTT.

Anyway. That sounds like something I'd do :\

MyHappyEnding_ said:
SOUTH JERSEY REPRESENTTTTT.

Anyway. That sounds like something I'd do :\

Don't even say that! And Melissa, your friend is LUCKY to be safe driving home in a police car...what silly silly SILLY thing of her to do!!!

I'm tired and I don't feel like looking up these stupid scholarships... :(

Princess Ash said:
Don't even say that!

Not like I was saying it as a joke. I've met people in real life before that I have originally met on the internet. My boyfriend is a little bit father than Maine though...

MyHappyEnding_ said:
Not like I was saying it as a joke. I've met people in real life before that I have originally met on the internet. My boyfriend is a little bit father than Maine though...

I have met people online too...but they've come to my house to see ME and my parents so that I can be safe...never run away from home...there's always a different way to solve things...

Princess Ash said:
I have met people online too...but they've come to my house to see ME and my parents so that I can be safe...never run away from home...there's always a different way to solve things...

Yeah, my parents always have to be around when I do that.

Which is a really good thing, even if sometimes I feel annoyed by it.

MyHappyEnding_ said:
Yeah, my parents always have to be around when I do that.

Which is a really good thing, even if sometimes I feel annoyed by it.

At least you realize that, I'm glad, because when everyone else turns or is bad...your parents will always be there!

Goodnight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter