A SUMMER Adventure in Autism (6/26) We leave TOMORROW!

/
Hey, everyone, we've been back for a week and a half now -- sorry I haven't posted. Bad trip reporter! Bad, bad trip reporter! :rolleyes1

We did survive, although the summer crowds are CRAZY :crowded: and it was hot, sticky and rainy every day (as expected). Ugh... the heat 'bout wore me out every day! I think this will be our first AND last summertime trip!

No huge dramas -- one small one, though, which I will save for later. We loved New Fantasyland -- the special fireworks at MK were spectacular! I'm so glad we took July 4th COMPLETELY OFF from the parks and just swam during the afternoon and caught Hoop-Dee-Doo that night. :thumbsup2

Now that the weekend is here I will get to work on the first installment. I haven't even had time to download our pictures!!

Stay cool -- I think we brought the Florida weather back home with us to New Jersey because it has been terribly hot and sticky since we returned!

See you soon,

Kathy

Can't wait to hear about your adventure! I love reading about your family :)

Kathy, I'm so excited to see another report from you. I've been checking out your blog from time. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Boy the kids have grown since the first time I read one of your TR's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter