A "Suite" Trip to Disney World UPDATED 1/28 with Turret Suite Pics!!

thesupersmartguy

DIS Veteran
Hi all, starting my first TR here, so I will take it in installments.

Ok, here we go, we arrived at our "Stop-At" Disney hotel CBR about 1:20ish.

The Check-In CM was rude, and used phrases such as "I'm not finished" and "You didn't ask me to do that". The rate was different from what we had booked, and we were told "Disney will have to "Suck Up" the difference in the two.

IMG_7625.jpg

We had requested a renovated room when we booked, as well as one close to the food court, and got one in Martinique, we had requested a extra cleaning, and were told at check in it had been done, and was ready for us to go to. It had in fact NOT been done. As you will see in pic #2, there was not even shampoo or soap in the bathroom. Personally, I will never stay here again.

IMG_7630.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7644.jpg

IMG_7640.jpg

NOTE:There IS a refrigerator in the room.

IMG_7647.jpg

NOTE: The Underside of the beds are the standard "Box" form.

IMG_7632.jpg

Next Up: Same day, Animal Kingdom.

Hi all, welcome to the next installment of my Trip Report.

We arrived at AK just as the parade was starting.

IMG_7662.jpg

We had a ADR at Yak and Yeti later on in the day, but decided we would try to get in early. 1 1/2 early to be exact, and guess what, they had a table ready for us! Here are some pics of our meal.

IMG_7684.jpg

After we ate, we decided to go try Kali.

IMG_7666.jpg

It was roughly a 25 minute wait, so we had time to take some pics.

IMG_7680.jpg

IMG_7700.jpg

We headed back to the resort to dry off, and head to MGM (Hollywood Studios) later on for EMH.

Up next: EMH at Hollywood Studios, and TSM.

Hey loving the trip report so far!
Im going to Walt Disney World in 3 days!
Guess what hotel im staying at..CBR:lmao:
Im glad to know youll never stay there again!
Haha but it makes me worried for our trip
Keep it up!

subbing.... staying at CBR in October... would love to hear more about the resort and the rest of the trip!

Great report so far. I am to am sorry about the CM (if it happens to me I am going to demand to wait for the next available). I to am staying there in December and have only heard more negative than positive. But I will make the best of it. I have stay in the All Star Sports and Movies as well as in The Poly and at WL and have never had any problems with anyone or thing.
Tina

Welcome to my next installment.

The camera did not make it to MGM that first night, but I can pick up on August 8.

We checked into the Yacht Club at roughly 9:00. Which means we made it in time for breakfast! Our room was not quite ready, so we were there through mid morning snacks.

IMG_7819.jpg

IMG_8658.jpg

IMG_8632.jpg

Our room was ready close to Check-In. Here is a view from outside(It's the turret on the left side of the pic).

IMG_7854.jpg

And here is a side view, the turret is on down the left side of the pic, and all the windows you see on the first floor is the room also.

IMG_7821.jpg

August 9 was a big stay in day, so up next: August 10, the food day.

Hey-I'm lovin all the pics- can't wait for the rest- subbing-

great pictures, looking forward to more :goodvibes

We were at YC concierge August 2 - 9; probably saw you in the lounge on the 8th or 9th. Can't wait to see the suite pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter