A strange thing I look forward to pre-trip...

mamaanna

Earning My Ears
The hold music while I'm waiting to speak with a CM about my trip. This time it's to see if I can shift my resort reservation by a day, the music is so tinny and terrible quality, but at the same time.... it just makes me smile so much. (However, I'm fully aware that I might be able to modify my reservation online, I wouldn't be calling otherwise, so please don't tell me 47 times before the hold music, Disney, hah!)

Anyone else? Or any other small/weird things you get excited about before your trip?

I am new to boards and loved this post, I called today to make a change to resort room type. For some reason I did not have a modify option in my Disney experience. I was on hold around 30-40 minutes during my lunch break and was so happy to hear the Disney music! :)

I'm new to boards and trying to plan a trip to WDW with my kids this spring! Looking forward to taking them for their second time (they will be 7 and 4). SO, I guess what I'm most looking forward to (in addition to overanalyzing our theme park routes, haha), is telling them we are going the day before we leave! Last time, I told them we were going to Disney World and my then 5-year-old says, "Yay! ... What's Disney World." 🤦‍♀️
Now that they've been once before, I can't wait to see how they respond to the announcement!

I'm new to boards and trying to plan a trip to WDW with my kids this spring! Looking forward to taking them for their second time (they will be 7 and 4). SO, I guess what I'm most looking forward to (in addition to overanalyzing our theme park routes, haha), is telling them we are going the day before we leave! Last time, I told them we were going to Disney World and my then 5-year-old says, "Yay! ... What's Disney World." 🤦‍♀️
Now that they've been once before, I can't wait to see how they respond to the announcement!
Oooh!! Let us know how it goes! We're taking our daughter for her first trip in December - I'm squeezing in the trip before she turns 3 in February!

Oooh!! Let us know how it goes! We're taking our daughter for her first trip in December - I'm squeezing in the trip before she turns 3 in February!
That should be fun! When we went in 2020 (the week before covid caused so many shut downs!), my then-youngest was also almost three. It was nice that he was free and he enjoyed the time at the parks even though we did long days. He was a little bit hesitant with the characters—but he loved Donald Duck. It was so cute! I hope you have a great trip in December!

The strange thing I always look forward to pre-trip is the PACKING! I probably start packing little by little 30 days prior to leaving. My mind starts to daydream as to why I will be needing that specific item. When in all reality its just some socks. But in that moment they are the socks that I'm going to need after I get soaked from a water attraction, and it just brings me joy hahahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter