A story of my adventure at Whispering Cayons (with pics)

PrincessJazz

Mouseketeer
Okay, it started out as we were very anxious to hurry up in join the crew when we saw how much fun and laughs they were having. Me and the rest of my family. So finally, it was our turn to have fun and laughs.:woohoo: As we sat at our table, our waitress Lazy Susan joined us to be at our service.( More like we were at her service). next thing you know my cousin made a big mistake of not turning her cell phone OFF. When it rung Lazy Susan took the phone out of her hand and embarrassed her:sad2: . Lazy Susan answer the phone, screamed out to everyone who the person was on the phone, and made them say hi. My family and I are from New Orleans, and as you know, every year we have Mardi Gras., and When we went it was around Mardi Gras. When she ask us where we were from and we told her, she was expecting Mardi Gras beads. Well she was not happy when we told her we didn't have any for her:confused3 . She threw a fit! She told us, "No beads, No service". (Except for me, I was the young one and plus I was celebrating my birthday.) Well when we were finish laughing and having fun, we talk about it, and decide it was our place to go every year. Hear are some pics of our adventure with Lazy Susan. O, and one more note, see those big straws and the little tiny glasses that was punishment.

Disney2005260.jpg

Disney2005261.jpg

Disney2005259.jpg

Disney2005257.jpg

Disney2005255.jpg

:thumbsup2 Glad you had a great time!! We had a fun time here when we went for lunch. We got in a straw/napkin/crackers/whatever was on the table war with another table....all egged on by the wait staff!!

Kimba

I can tell from the pictures that you were having a great time. Thanks for sharing the adventure

We went last year for the first time and had a blast.. I can' t wait to go again this year like you this is now our official every year must do..

Your pictures are great glad you guys had a lot of fun..

Hey Jasmine!

I didn't realize I'd clicked on one of your threads. Imagine my surprise when I saw F & D in the picture with Lazy Susan. We did have a blast at WCC on this trip.

Look, you're in my picture down there.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter