A snake in our shower... not for the faint of heart!

My wife had a small scorpion in her shower two years ago when she was on business trip in Arizona.

Cool picture, but wow... I would have screamed so loud that EVERYONE would have been awakened. Yikes!

I have seen the cleaning crews at resorts leave the doors wide open while they clean houses and it really bugs me. For one thing it lets flies/bees in, but apparently it also lets snakes in :crazy2:. Last month we were at Terra Verde and there was a frog who I swear was trying to get in as soon as we opened the door. Had to keep shooing it away.

PS: this thread is from 2010

I would have had to put a fake one in the bed that night. It would have been worth the night on th couch

I would not have been able to take a picture! I can't believe your husband didn't call the front desk and demand that the snake be moved or you all be moved! We had a harmless garden snake in our backyard pool once, and it could move unbelievably fast -- and I felt too vulnerable in bare feet (the snake, of course, was much more scared of me than I of it).

OMG no. Just... no. How could you just sleep at night? I'd have kept looking under the bed, and paranoid about anything climbing into my luggage. Urghhhhh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter