A simply sensational summer solo trip ~ August '22 edition! Completed 12/17

have 1 Pandora bracelet. My mum and my sister bought it for my 50th and my kids and the kids I have looked after over the years have bought me various charms so it’s a mix of everything. I love it. It reminds me of the special people, young and old, in my life ❤️
Exactly why I love my Pandora bracelets so much. They are full of special memories.
Okay, actually I could overnight in a nearby hotel and have done that when I've traveled overseas. But if I have an extra night... then I'll spend that at WDW and.... take the stupid early flight the next morning.
More Disney time is always the right choice!
Hi Susan, Sorry to have missed a lot of this report. But as you say, with your new DVC you'll be back a lot and will have more to write about. Once I'm done with school, I'll have more time and be more involved. :) I love that you had such a nice last day at MK and waved good bye to WDW with a Lapu onboard. ;)
Thanks Liesa! It was a great last day. :)
Favor? If you start a new report, could you PM me? I don't scan the list anymore to find new reports as I'm usually sneaking on in a hurry and only have a few minutes at a time.
Absolutely!
I'm really looking forward to that. Going to be in MK on 12/31 so that might be one of the few things I can actually do without waiting 2 hours. :rotfl2:
How fun to be in the parks on NYE! Just you or the whole fam?
Finally caught back up just as your finishing.

Great report with lots of great food and fun. I'm looking forward to your report for your December trip. I enjoyed what I saw on Facebook.
Thanks for following along, Vanessa! I should be starting my Dec trip TR early next week. :)
All caught up! I love reading about solo adventures and hope to one day be able to take one of my own! Looking forward to your next TR. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for reading along! I hope you do a solo trip one day. They are lots of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter