A show segment idea!

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
On the scooter segment Pete said he hadn't done a fridge swap and it gave me an idea. Why not have the team try out some of the various swaps seen on The Dis and tell us what you think. Fridge swaps, stroller swaps etc are all over the boards. Just a thought :)

On the scooter segment Pete said he hadn't done a fridge swap and it gave me an idea. Why not have the team try out some of the various swaps seen on The Dis and tell us what you think. Fridge swaps, stroller swaps etc are all over the boards. Just a thought
I think the only issue with that idea is that they'd be taking up a resource (fridge, stroller, whatever) that someone else might really need. Perhaps they could recruit someone who is already signed up for a swap to do the report.

Sayhello

didn't Theresa do a fridge swap during her Pop Challenge a while back? or maybe she just talked about it while doing research for the trip...memory is a bit fuzzy

I used to "babysit" a stroller in a stroller swap here on the DIS. When it went missing I went looking for it, took it home quite a few times between swappers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter