A Salute to all things Disney, but mostly Magic Bars; a July 4th 2019 TR*update 11/28 new TR link!

I know it looks like she's about to body slam safari Mickey but she really loves him, calls him her baby and hugs him continuously. And her mouth is covered in chocolate from the chocolate covered pretzels Grams gave her 👿 Anyway while they were here they booked their very first Disney vacation!! Not only is it Hayden's but my DIL Candace's first trip:goodvibes And of course Steve and I are going! It's not until next September but I already gave Candace a list of restaurants to check out, we know what parks we're doing and how many days in each park.
And best of all we're staying at my #1 absolute favorite Disney resort of all time, the Wilderness Lodge 💕💕💕💕 Now I just have to count down the days!!!
Look at the cuteness of that babycakes!! How fun that you get to go on her first (of what I am sure will be many) Disney trip!
And he looks like he's having fun! Or maybe bored by it all? But not as bored as Ricky is with his "I'm on a really fun ride" face that comes with every PP ride pic he's in lol.
Haha! Ricky's expression...... just like my three!
Now that we'd used all our FP's and it was 150 degrees outside, we were ready to move on from AK for today. I did need a little snack though so we stopped in Zuri's Sweet Shoppe so I could get the chili dark chocolate Mickey head I had gotten in Feb. Lo and behold they have stopped making this so I had to settle for an oldie but a goodie:
No dark chocolate chili Mickey head??? That is sad news!
Does that look good? Because it wasn't. At all. The bacon was raw, the chicken was fatty, the rest was just a gooey mess. The one saving grace was I had subbed the fingerling potatoes for a different side:
I won't even tell you what I thought when I saw that.....🤢

I know it looks like she's about to body slam safari Mickey but she really loves him, calls him her baby and hugs him continuously.

Aww this is precious!

Anyway while they were here they booked their very first Disney vacation!! Not only is it Hayden's but my DIL Candace's first trip:goodvibes And of course Steve and I are going!

This is awesome! I'm really excited for them, and for you to get to share that with them!

which I did not like at all and was a little foreshadowing to my meal unfortunately.

Uh oh...

Seems like everyone else had a great meal. Sorry yours sucked! :(

Up next, a quick, wonderful DISmeet and something more disappointing than my chicken!

Uh oh... a great Dismeet sounds good...the rest, not so much...

Your granddaughter's first trip - how exciting! I'm sure you're so happy that you get to join in on the fun!

It's so disappointing to get a bad meal. What a bummer that BOTH your appetizer and your entrée were sub-par. I'm glad everyone else enjoyed their dinner. And good gracious, Chris's steak was HUGE! I realize young men can destroy a plate of food, but his ability to finish off that steak is IMPRESSIVE!

I know many people seem to adore the MK After Hours (and honestly, I would, too!), but I think the HS After Hours would be my first choice. HS isn't my favorite park but it has several of my favorite rides (ToT and TSMM on the top of the pack) so an After Hours there would be AWESOME! Despite the foreshadowing, I hope your AH experience is is better than your meal!

I know it looks like she's about to body slam safari Mickey but she really loves him, calls him her baby and hugs him continuously. And her mouth is covered in chocolate from the chocolate covered pretzels Grams gave her 👿 Anyway while they were here they booked their very first Disney vacation!! Not only is it Hayden's but my DIL Candace's first trip:goodvibes And of course Steve and I are going! It's not until next September but I already gave Candace a list of restaurants to check out, we know what parks we're doing and how many days in each park.
And best of all we're staying at my #1 absolute favorite Disney resort of all time, the Wilderness Lodge 💕💕💕💕 Now I just have to count down the days!!!

That's so exciting!

This was going to be Chris's first time riding

Like, EVER?? How did he like it??

This FP was for Chris for a ride we don't do that often, Kali River Rapids. Not that we don't like it but as a water ride it's usually pretty lacking. And as far as rides in AK it's just not at the top of our list. But since Chris likes it and it was July, why not?
I took a couple pictures since we don't see this that much:

And proceeded to not get wet at all. There was a little boy about 7 on the raft with us and he was SO excited to get soaked! And so disappointed when he got off as dry as when he got on lol. This is one I think they need to work on.......................

I never ride KRR because I usually get soaked.

Maybe they toned down the soaking to entice more people go on? :confused3

Hand-cut Rib-Eye
24-oz Aged Bone-In Rib-Eye Grilled and served with Poblano Gratin Potatoes, Esquites and Seasonal Vegetables sauced with a Guajillo Butter
BEFORE:

and AFTER:

Holy moly! That's a BIG steak!

something more disappointing than my chicken!

Oh, no!

You told me about this and I bet it seems so much more real writing it down. I am sooooo excited for you! You will totally have to do some princess things...

OMG that is awesome! LOL I probably would have kept it except not for work :laughing: Did you ever see them in concert?
I did, way back in 2000 LOL but that's OK because Jason Newsted was my absolute favorite, and I don't like Robert Trujillo as their bass player, so I probably wouldn't pay much to see them live again.

So exciting about booking your granddaughter's first trip!! It will be such a new and different kind of trip, and SO magical to see the trip through her eyes. I'm making myself teary remembering Jimmy's first trip LOL

What a bummer about your dinner not being good :( I feel like it's even worse when everyone else's meal is fine, so you can't even commiserate with anyone else. Boo!

How exciting having that first trip booked for that cutie granddaughter of yours. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

I love the FP photos too...hilarious.

So sorry about your food. At least everybody else had a good experience. Hopefully they will do better next time for you.

Our granddaughter came over today - just her she drove ;)
They grow up so fast! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Anyway while they were here they booked their very first Disney vacation!!
Yay!!! That will be so much fun!!! I can't wait until my sister and BIL are ready to take their kids (nephew is 3.5 years, niece is 5 months). And of course taking our own little one to meet Mickey and the gang.

But not as bored as Ricky is with his "I'm on a really fun ride" face that comes with every PP ride pic he's in lol.
He looks like he's having so much fun!! :rotfl: … Did Chris enjoy it??

Does that look good? Because it wasn't. At all. The bacon was raw, the chicken was fatty, the rest was just a gooey mess.
No, it doesn't look good. Bummer that your meal was a disappointment.

How exciting that you have Hayden's first trip planned!! I'm talking my granddaughter and grandson for their first trip next month.
Sorry you had a disappointing meal at Maya Grill. We're spoiled with Hatch green chile here at home so we avoid Mexican food on vacation.

So disappointing about that meal, but I’m selfishly glad you took that bullet, as the chicken is exactly what I would order if I ate there. And yes, Chris’ meal matches what Cora would have gotten perfect, as does the mostly empty plate at the end 😂 Wanting to know what’s mor disappointing than that chicken...

Our granddaughter came over today - just her she drove ;)

She is very advanced!!! HA! That is soooo exciting about her first trip!!! It will be a whole new trip for you guys to have a little one around again. And OH the Princesses!!!!

And he looks like he's having fun! Or maybe bored by it all? But not as bored as Ricky is with his "I'm on a really fun ride" face that comes with every PP ride pic he's in lol.
I can't believe he doesn't ride this!! glad he tried it. What did he say? Did he say he liked it?

This FP was for Chris for a ride we don't do that often, Kali River Rapids. Not that we don't like it but as a water ride it's usually pretty lacking
It is sooooo lacking!!! The whole area where you float through the burnt trees, is soooo boring and lame. But none the less my girls love it. But they agree that Grizzly River Run in Disneyland is a thousand times better.

But since Chris likes it and it was July, why not?
I took a couple pictures since we don't see this that much:
We gladly rode it twice in August. It was hot!

And proceeded to not get wet at all. There was a little boy about 7 on the raft with us and he was SO excited to get soaked! And so disappointed when he got off as dry as when he got on lol. This is one I think they need to work on.......................
Def need to fix that. The whole point of this ride is to get wet!

I did need a little snack though so we stopped in Zuri's Sweet Shoppe so I could get the chili dark chocolate Mickey head I had gotten in Feb. Lo and behold they have stopped making this so I had to settle for an oldie but a goodie:
I haven't stopped here in a couple trips, but love this place!

I started with a Mexican sangria:

Mexican's can't make sangria, I guess? Did Steve try to get a Mexican Mule?

Does that look good? Because it wasn't. At all. The bacon was raw, the chicken was fatty, the rest was just a gooey mess. The one saving grace was I had subbed the fingerling potatoes for a different side:
gross! Bummer.

I love this, you all look so happy and having fun!

Anyway while they were here they booked their very first Disney vacation!! Not only is it Hayden's but my DIL Candace's first trip:goodvibes And of course Steve and I are going!
That should be a great trip for you!

This FP was for Chris for a ride we don't do that often, Kali River Rapids. Not that we don't like it but as a water ride it's usually pretty lacking.
I took my DD on it for the first time last trip. She was pretty underwhelmed too. I like it and usually try to do it once a trip, but that's enough.

What to say about Maya Grill...the steak did look good. I can't say what your dish looked like. I've haven't heard much about this restaurant before. I guess there's a reason why.

Finally caught up and of course this is the only thing I ended up quoting!

We started out with some houses since there are 10 and even reports from people with EP didn't say they were doing all 10 so I was afraid we wouldn't be able to get them all done. Well FYI between 6:30 and midnight we did all 10 houses, all 6 scare zones, both shows, and ate twice lol. EP was a lifesaver!
Good job on hitting them all! I still don't think I'll ever do HHN. I don't like jump scares, so it's just not what I would have fun at!

And so much fun to get to have a first visit with your family to look forward to! I'm getting to take my friends to DL on Thanksgiving and am already planning all the things we can do without overworking them (the kids are 4 and 7, but love thrill rides).

You and me both, Girl. Just trying to get caught back up after my LONG absence but slow but sure I'll get there. Loved reading your take on HHN. I'm not a big fan of gore myself, but can see some definite advantages over Disney's kinder, softer version. LOL! Looking forward to reading your next update!
You know I'm honestly not sure which I prefer - HHN or MNSSHP 🤔 And yes it does seem blasphemous to write that lol. We did 4 wonderful mnsshp's and then the one last year was SO crowded it was ok but not as special as in the past, so it soured me a bit. Not to mention the taking away of the villain's stage show with the M&G after and the fact that the special party characters I wanted to meet were "roaming" and hard to actually meet >:( I'm going this month for work and I'll see what I think, but HHN was just so.....relaxing believe it or not! Nothing to run to and with the EP nothing felt crowded.
How fun that you get to go on her first (of what I am sure will be many) Disney trip!
I cannot wait!! My stepson keeps saying it'll be their one and only trip :rotfl2:When he says that, my DIL just look at each other and smile knowingly lol
Haha! Ricky's expression...... just like my three!
:rolleyes: I don't know why he does that! He loves the rides the have the photos - EE, RNR, TOT, Splash. But this is ALWAYS his expression lol
I won't even tell you what I thought when I saw that.....🤢
Um probably the same thing I did. Just be happy you didn't have to attempt to eat it.................
This is awesome! I'm really excited for them, and for you to get to share that with them!
I feel so lucky that our DIL is so comfortable with us and wants us to share in Hayden's AND her first Disney trip!
And good gracious, Chris's steak was HUGE! I realize young men can destroy a plate of food, but his ability to finish off that steak is IMPRESSIVE!
Oh you have no idea what they can do to food! Try having a house full of like, 7 or 8 teens asking you to make food. You can make 150 pizza bagels for 8 boys and they'll eat them all and still want more!
I know many people seem to adore the MK After Hours (and honestly, I would, too!), but I think the HS After Hours would be my first choice
I've done 1 mk AH and 2 HS. As much as I dream of riding TOT over and over for an hour or two, I have to give the #1 spot to the mk one at this point - I'm doing it again in Jan. and we'll see if it sticks! Our first HS one was amazing. It was on MLK day and it was so empty! But this next one........July 5th so I thought it might be a bit on the crowded side but it was not nearly as good as the first one. The mk one on the other hand was phenomenal! I mean a huge part of the is due to the # of attractions open - it seriously was like there were 100 people in the park and every single ride was a walk on 30 minutes into the AH. I'm just hoping they haven't/don't up the # of people they let in.............and I do want to do AK at some point!
Like, EVER?? How did he like it??
Yes ever! He just started getting in to the "thrill" rides about 2 years ago and this was last on the list. We essentially got him to try it by getting him his new phone before our trip rather than after..............and he liked it! Not enough that he wanted to ride it again right then lol but he said he'd ride in the future.
Maybe they toned down the soaking to entice more people go on? :confused3
Its possible? We did notice that even in the dead of summer the sprayers like, right before you go down the hill I think, weren't on but it made it suck more.
You told me about this and I bet it seems so much more real writing it down. I am sooooo excited for you! You will totally have to do some princess things...
Oh we're going to do ALL the princess stuff!

I did, way back in 2000 LOL but that's OK because Jason Newsted was my absolute favorite, and I don't like Robert Trujillo as their bass player, so I probably wouldn't pay much to see them live again.
I probably would still see them........just for the music 😊 On the other hand for instance Aerosmith whom I love and Motely Crue, both groups I've seen numerous times, if they toured without certain original members I don't think I'd see them anymore so I get you!
I'm making myself teary remembering Jimmy's first trip LOL
The one depressing thing about spending time with Hayden and watching all her "firsts" is that I think back to when my boys did whatever she's doing and it makes me sad. And reminds me how old I am 👵
What a bummer about your dinner not being good :( I feel like it's even worse when everyone else's meal is fine, so you can't even commiserate with anyone else. Boo
That is true; on the other hand at least when everyone else's meal is good, I don't have to listen to them complain :thumbsup2
How exciting having that first trip booked for that cutie granddaughter of yours. You are going to have SO MUCH FUN!
I'm so freaking excited I cannot wait! My DIL is currently looking at restaurants to decide where she wants to eat. Ricky is bummed he can't go (he'll be in college) because he adores his niece, but her parents want her to be 2 which happens the end of June and my stepson doesn't want to go in the summer. I just haven't told him yet that Sept. will be just as hot :laughing:
Yay!!! That will be so much fun!!! I can't wait until my sister and BIL are ready to take their kids (nephew is 3.5 years, niece is 5 months). And of course taking our own little one to meet Mickey and the gang.
I can't wait to read your TR about taking your little one!
He looks like he's having so much fun!! :rotfl: … Did Chris enjoy it??
lol the funny thing is he IS having fun! I don't know why his face always looks like that but I always make fun of him 😆
How exciting that you have Hayden's first trip planned!! I'm talking my granddaughter and grandson for their first trip next month.
Awesome, I bet you can't wait! Where are you guys staying?
So disappointing about that meal, but I’m selfishly glad you took that bullet, as the chicken is exactly what I would order if I ate there.
Yeah yeah, you're welcome. I think I'd try this restaurant again because I love Mexican so much and because everyone else's was good. I feel like the resort restaurants tend to be better than the park ones overall with this exception, so maybe it'll move up on my list the next time.
And yes, Chris’ meal matches what Cora would have gotten perfect, as does the mostly empty plate at the end 😂
LOL! You know we are fine paying for him to eat steak, filet, whatever anywhere as long as he eats it!
Wanting to know what’s mor disappointing than that chicken
It seems like nothing can be right?? Well the answer isn't quite as gross looking but was more of a letdown for this fan 😢
That is soooo exciting about her first trip!!! It will be a whole new trip for you guys to have a little one around again. And OH the Princesses!!!!
It's already so weird having her around our house so much! Kid-proofing lol, vacuuming up crumbs constantly (although the boys do a pretty good job of getting crumbs all over anyway), things like that. But I can barely remember touring with our boys when they were little so it'll be super cool and strange.
I can't believe he doesn't ride this!! glad he tried it. What did he say? Did he say he liked it?
It was the last coaster he had to get over being afraid of! And he did like it :) He said he thought it would be a lot rougher than it was lol
It is sooooo lacking!!! The whole area where you float through the burnt trees, is soooo boring and lame. But none the less my girls love it. But they agree that Grizzly River Run in Disneyland is a thousand times better.
OMG that area is so depressing! It looks horrible and the theming is just lost. They could do so much with it I wish they would.
I love this, you all look so happy and having fun!
We really had a good day and overall a great trip!
What to say about Maya Grill...the steak did look good. I can't say what your dish looked like. I've haven't heard much about this restaurant before. I guess there's a reason why.
Ugh I know. Steve tried Chris's steak too and said it was super good. We did love our meal there 5 years ago and from time to time I see people call Maya Grill a "hidden gem" and I think it might be??? And hopefully I just got either the one crappy thing on the menu or it was an off night. I hate to speak badly about a restaurant so I'm willing to give this another shot sometime!
Finally caught up and of course this is the only thing I ended up quoting!
lol, just nice to see you! I'm a million pages behind on your TR and lots of others...............I need like 3 days to do nothing but catch up on reports here!
Good job on hitting them all! I still don't think I'll ever do HHN. I don't like jump scares, so it's just not what I would have fun at!
Yeah it's not for everyone for sure! And even though I love horror movies and such, the jump scares got old and kind of annoying after awhile. The way they redo the parks though and how detailed the houses are, those things are amazing though!
I'm getting to take my friends to DL on Thanksgiving and am already planning all the things we can do without overworking them (the kids are 4 and 7, but love thrill rides).
That's going to be so much fun!

I'm super late to this, but love catching up! And I miss Billie! She was the snake tamer (in spirit) for me at Pop! I hope she comes back on here.

I love reading all your reviews. I wish I could go more often!

Congratulations on the VIP win!!

Welcome (almost) to another weekend ladies and a gentleman here and there! Mine are starting to fill up with basketball again 🏀 and this weekend I need to do a little birthday shopping for our soon to be 14 year old:

And some Disney-work-trip shopping for me! Chris's birthday is the 22nd and I leave the 23rd so 13 days from today. It's coming so fast! When it gets a little closer I'll give you guys a little rundown of our itinerary. For now I'll move right back in to July!

I left off with us leaving off after our Maya Grill dinner 👎 Well, at least thumbs down for me. But we were all looking forward to our next destination, After Hours at Hollywood Studios!

FYI Chris took this artistic picture lol. And also FYI, Forky was gone by our Sept. trip! I was very sad, also sad that I couldn't find a Forky plush (for myself) because he's one of my 2 favorite characters from TS4 along with these guys:

443105:o

But I digress-

We arrived before the official start time so we could watch what is right now the Wonderful World of Animation although I honestly cannot remember if that's what it was called in July - I seem to think not. But you know what I mean, that cute show with all the classic Disney movie clip projections. The kids had never seen that so we watched and it was still about 10 minutes before official "AH" time! This was during the TOT refurb where one side was down and then the other, so I was afraid we wouldn't get to ride over and over which was my main goal for the night. Therefore we went right there and since the wait time was 50 minutes we did this walk on instead:

And believe it or not Chris did have a good time and asked to do it again, so we did!

Picture #1 Chris: "do I like this?"
Picture #2 Chris: "you know, I think I Do like this??"

It was his 2nd and 3rd time on and afterwards he pronounced it a ride he did, in fact like. Oh and look at Ricky, not his usual ride face!

By now it was officially After Hours and after 2 rides on RnRc we were ready to move on. Of course I wanted to ride TOT but the wait was still at 40 and I was hoping that was the day crowd not gone yet. Instead we moved in to Toy Story Land and something else Chris wanted to do:

This was a walk on, yay! It had been awhile since we'd done this and I'd forgotten how long the walk was from the ride exit back into the land.......we then moved on to SDD and a posted 30 minute wait which was closer to 20. Not horrible but not as good as when we did this in January and had no wait to 8 minute waits. The boys had ridden this back in Nov. and neither were impressed so we only did this once.

At this point Ricky was slowing down so we stopped for some Mickey ice cream and popcorn. As some of you know, he was just about nearing clearance for his ACL injury (today was July 5th and he'd be cleared on the 22nd) so his knee was feeling fine. He'd been back to playing basketball although not full force, and he'd been training at a sports facility since April, 4 days a week, pretty damn hard. I mean the things he does there make me exhausted just hearing about them. Bottom line he was feeling good and back to being really active before we left, but earlier in the day at AK his RIGHT foot started bothering him :headache: His LEFT knee was the injured one. So after a good 90 minutes in HS it was noticeably bothering him.

After our snack we saw that TOT was down to a mere 30 minutes and no way was I leaving without riding, so we decided to go back that way. We had one thing left to do in TSL though! I'd been texting with Susan @suse66 who was there with here DH celebrating their anniversary, and after "knowing" each other for quite some time here we were hoping to finally meet up in person. And that we did!

We hung out for a few minutes chatting, introducing everyone :) It was really nice to meet and Ricky enjoyed talking to her DH Bill about basketball. However time is $$ during these events and they had some characters to meet while we were on our Sunset Blvd mission so we said our good-byes and parted ways. I'm hopeful and confident we'll meet up again in the future!

TOT was up to 40 again when we got there; So disappointing. We rode numerous times during AH in January with NO wait to the point that we were walking right through the library, not watching the pre-show. But this was a full blown solid 40 minute long line that in actuality was 30, which is way too long for an AH event. Chris does not like TOT at all so he sat this out and while it doesn't make me nervous anymore to leave him waiting, I just didn't like it being that I'd wanted us to experience this as a family. But I wanted to ride TOT more lol.

443100👻

Popcorn on TOT what??? I didn't notice when we left but I guarantee there was at least one piece on the floor. Oh and Ricky's "ride face" is back complete with looking off in the corner at nothing. Unless.......did he see a 👻 Also not sure what's going on with my hair? It looks like I have extensions in the back and I swear I don't. I do have 40 gallons of hair though so I guess that's it!

The wait time was up to freakin' FIFTY when we got off. Steve said it would probably be no longer than 40, and since it was only 11 if Ricky and I wanted to ride we should and he'd take Chris somewhere. But I don't wait in a posted 50 minute TOT line ever so that was a hard nope. Ricky's foot was really hurting at this point and he was done; I needed at least one more ride so Chris and I opted for our 3rd ride on RnRc which was still a nice walk on:

And with this - we were done. Sadly done. We left about 30 minutes before it ended and only rode 5 attractions, pathetic! We definitely could have done more, we could have done TSM again as a walk on, or SDD with another 20 minute wait, and RnRc was a walk on all night. But between Ricky's foot and my anger over the TOT wait times we all felt it was time to go. So this my friends is what was worse than that pathetic looking Maya Grill chicken, the fact that during a 3 hour special event at HS I only got to ride TOT 1 time. I hang my head in defeat and shame 🥴

The bus to the Contemporary came quick so we boarded with some popcorn and also a purchased pretzel for the boys because popcorn and ice cream were nice but weren't cutting it. I was severely disappointed in this event this time around and don't know that I'd do it again even though I know the TOT thing had mostly to do with them not running both sides................I still read good reviews of all the AH's so I'm hoping it's not just that they 've increased ticket sales for all of these. I did AH at MK in May with @Elevationist , @IowaTater and @Jenny Sanders and her DH Joe and it was amazing! It was like there was hardly anyone else in the park! Steve and I are doing it again with Jenny and Joe in January and I'm crossing my fingers that one is just as great.

When we got back to the room we got ice for Ricky's foot as his ankle was looking a tad swollen - ugh this kid and his injuries! We were sleeping in the next morning with no big plans but it ended up being probably the best morning of the trip :goodvibes

I'm super late to this, but love catching up! And I miss Billie! She was the snake tamer (in spirit) for me at Pop! I hope she comes back on here.

I love reading all your reviews. I wish I could go more often!

Congratulations on the VIP win!!
Hello and :welcome: I'm glad you're here! I showed Billie your post to make her smile and she was very happy:goodvibes I wish she's come back too!

I'm so excited for the VIP tour! No way was I going to be the person who was in a position to do it twice for free and have to miss both lol

Awesome, I bet you can't wait! Where are you guys staying?
We're staying at Pop. I think my Granddaughter will like the theming and I was excited to try the Skyliner, we shall see if it is running again when we go.

Sorry AH wasn't very good. We went to AH at Magic Kingdom in December and it was awesome.

I'm glad Chris is a RnRc fan now!

After Hours at Hollywood Studios!

Please bring it back. Please bring it back. Please bring it back.

If not for March, then for July ::yes::

And also FYI, Forky was gone by our Sept. trip!

What? Boo >:(

I:love: Forky!

And believe it or not Chris did have a good time and asked to do it again, so we did!

So funny! I'm pretty sure that's what my face looks like on RnRC, except my eyes would be closed :scared1:

Picture #1 Chris: "do I like this?"
Picture #2 Chris: "you know, I think I Do like this??"

:rotfl2:

I'd been texting with Susan @suse66 who was there with here DH celebrating their anniversary, and after "knowing" each other for quite some time here we were hoping to finally meet up in person. And that we did!

Aw, cute pic!

TOT was up to 40 again when we got there; So disappointing. We rode numerous times during AH in January with NO wait to the point that we were walking right through the library, not watching the pre-show. But this was a full blown solid 40 minute long line that in actuality was 30, which is way too long for an AH event

That stinks >:(

And with this - we were done. Sadly done. We left about 30 minutes before it ended and only rode 5 attractions, pathetic! We definitely could have done more, we could have done TSM again as a walk on, or SDD with another 20 minute wait, and RnRc was a walk on all night. But between Ricky's foot and my anger over the TOT wait times we all felt it was time to go. So this my friends is what was worse than that pathetic looking Maya Grill chicken, the fact that during a 3 hour special event at HS I only got to ride TOT 1 time. I hang my head in defeat and shame 🥴

That's super disappointing, especially with what they charge. I still want to try one, hopefully either at MK or DHS. Neither of which are offered in March right now. They do have AK DAH in March, but with Mike not going on wither EE or FoP, I don't know if it would be worth it.

When we got back to the room we got ice for Ricky's foot as his ankle was looking a tad swollen - ugh this kid and his injuries!

Seriously! What's up with his foot? Poor kid 🙁

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter