A question for the 12 -14 year olds

disneyfunatic

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm headed to wdw in april with my 12 year old cousin. She's never been but I've been 10 times. I would like to know from a teenagers point of view what you think are sites, stores, activities etc. that shouldn't be missed. I'm 27 and I know what I like but I want to make sure she has a great time.
One limitation she doesn't like rollercoaster type rides. Thanks for all your help. :)

i'm 12 & I go to Disney alot, I've benn there 25 times & the rides I like that arent rollercoaster are Jungle cruise,Buzz,oh yeah & make sure she sees the living statues,and the nascar racing thing thats always long but good and of course one of my favs haunted Mansion. Hope i helped have fun!!

I'm 13, and I've been to Disney World a lot. My favorite rides that aren't thrill rides or rollercoasters are....

Magic Kingdom: Haunted mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Carabbean, Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, and pretty much all the rides there! Including the roller coaters which aren't too bad. Especially Thunder Mountain. Space Mountain is a little scarier but i love it!

MGM Studios: My 2 favorite rides here are Tower of Terror and Rock, N Roller coaster but they are both thrill rides i guess. My other favorites are Movie ride, and Star Tours.

Epcot: Test Track is one of my favorites it goes fast but it's really fun! Also I like spaceship earth, journey into imagination, Body Wars, Living seas, and the universe of energy.

Animal Kingdom: The Festival of the Lion King is a REALLY great show! I also like Dinosaur (it's a little scary), kali river rapids, and kilomanjaro safaris.

I hope I helped, have a great trip!

Whitney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!