A question for hair stylist

Wendy1985

Loves everything fitness
My hair is growing faster then it has in the past I googled why that might be and no answer

Not a hair stylist but many things can affect hair growth. Health, diet/nutrition, hormones, genetics, age. Unless you start growing hair in places you never did before (chest, face,etc) I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would be more concerned about hair loss.

I had a hair dresser tell me that hair growing fast wasn’t really true. Some people just notice it more because their hair is shorter so a growth is more noticeable. I don’t buy that, though, because it’s been about a year since my last haircut and it’s gone from a pixie cut to below my shoulders. You can’t tell me that’s normal lol

So dh and I talked and my hair was not cut as short as it normal so I am getting it cut shorter but still poney tail friendly

God I hope not

Sorry, didn’t mean to be insensitive, just offering a possible explanation. It’s fairly common for hair to grow faster and thicker due to pregnancy hormones (happened to me).

Not to worry, sounds like you’re pleased with your current look.

Last edited:
Sorry, didn’t mean to be insensitive, just offering a possible explanation. It’s fairly common for hair to grow faster and thicker due to pregnancy hormones (happened to me).

Not to worry, sounds like you’re pleased with your current look.

You did nothing wrong my hands are just full I cant imagine being able to take care of a kid and I have herd nothing but bad things about the foster system and no shadr towrds those who got a abortion, I would just wonder if I anorted someone who would have made a difference

My hair grows faster when I take vitamins. Yes it really grows quicker. I know this due to the length of my roots at my 4 week appointment.

They say hair grows at about a half an inch a month. A year of growth would be 6 inches and if you started with a pixie cut, then having it down to your shoulders makes sense.

You can see your growth more if you color your hair, because you can see the length of your roots. If you don't color, then you wouldn't notice it, I expect.

Anyway, hair does grow in spurts and then rests, so it might just be in its' "spurt" phase.

Wendy you are not alone, my hair grows so fast. I can color my hair and in two weeks you can see my roots. My hair right now is almost to the middle of my back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter