a question about Paczki.....(Paczki Day tomorrow)

the bakery I buy them at sells the custard ones at room temp...I've eaten them for years..never had a problem :)

Well, they have already been in the fridge since like 5pm.....I don't know what to do...the lady at the bakery recommended that I just buy them tonight....and everyone was coming in tonight picking up their orders....

hope I didn't screw them up!!!!

thanks

We just bought Strawberry ones & instead of saving them for tomorrow, we ate one tonight after dinner! :eek: (They were only for us anyway though.) Aren't there like 900 calories in just one Paczki though? :(

I think they are only about 4-500 calories and 30 fat.....not sure of the carbs??

I don't like them at all.

What do you think.....take them out of the fridge now or just leave them and take them out a couple hours before I get to work.....??

no...not 3000! I looked up a few sites and they are right around 420 calories....

But any answers to my question?? Should I take them out of the fridge now or just do it in the morning since they have been in there since 5pm??
I was going to take them out about 7am and I get to work about 9??

Thanks again

So, should I just take them out now (just put them on the counter in their boxes)and they will be room temp by morning??

Thanks!!!

I just thought they would get really dried out...but there were tons of people picking up their orders today.....I wish I would have asked them

Originally posted by Lisa L from MI
So, should I just take them out now (just put them on the counter in their boxes)and they will be room temp by morning??

Thanks!!!
320_mvc-006s.jpg

PACZKI BOBBLEHEAD says yes.

I think they are one of the few "Sweets" I don't like. There is just something about them. I would also say leave them out. They use a commercial filling that should be fine left out. They are left out at the bakery so they should be fine at your home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter