• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Pumpkin-Carving Surprise!!! The BIG REVEAL of our Disney Trip!

FirstTripEver

Mouseketeer
After weeks of planning a Christmas trip, we decided to finally share the surprise with my 2 daughters today. How did we do it??! We planted a secret message INSIDE their pumpkins that they discovered while they were carving them

It worked perfectly. And yes, I posted the whole thing on youtube so feel free to share their excitement! Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tWHm-7CeD4&feature=youtube_gdata

Awww very cute....thank you so much for sharing....it put a smile on my face :goodvibes. Have a magical time, you are going to love it there at Christmas time.

Thanks, all! We have never been to Disney during the holidays and we are really looking forward to it!

A huge thank you to all my fellow DISers! This group has been a WEALTH of info!

Love the surprise videos, always makes me cry. One day when I have kids i'll be able to do it. We'll be there in December too. When are you going?!

Video threads are usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move this there now.

I don't usually view these but decided to look at this one and what a cute surprise! Hope your family has a wonderful trip in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter