A pressed Penny Favour

NorthernON_MOM

DIS Lover
Hoping someone out there would be willing to do me a favour. When we went to Disney in March we thought it would be great to collect a pressed penny from every area we visited so we have one from AK, MGM, Epcot, Downtown Disney, Blizard Beach, Rainforest cafe, Pop Century resort and MK. Well this past week both our boys seperately took them along with photos of our trip to show our class, the oldest did fine, brought everything home again, but our youngest did not fare so well. He decided to give our MK pressed penny away. Normally I would just explain it was not his to give away and ask for it back but that is where my problem arises. He gave it to a student teacher who was finishing his session with his class. This student does not live in the community thus I have no way to convey this. So now to ask for my favour. If someone who is going to Disney soon wouldn't mind getting me a pressed penny from MK and mailing it to me, I would send you the money to cover the penny and the postage. The one we had was of a mickey mouse face but either that or the castle would be appreciated. If someone can help me out please let me know and I will PM you my e-mail to discuss it further. Thank you. :wave2:

Hi my family and I are going Disney from May 18 - 25, I don't mind helping, just tell me how it works.

PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter