A Positive Review of Paradise Pier Hotel

stlrod

DIS Veteran
This place far exceeded my expectations (they might have been low due to the lukewarm comments I had read.) We paid only $120 through Travelscape and were upgraded to a DCA view. The rooms were more than adequate (the knob on the dresser did come off as an earlier poster experienced) and the service was outstanding. I like the somewhat minimilistic theming and found it to be convenient for both parks and DD (the private entry to DCA was real cool.) The view of the fireworks from the West balconies were superb. We visited the other two hotel's pools (more on that in a separate post) and restaurants. When we return, I will definitely stay at PPH (DH is too busy and GC looks and feels "plastic.") In addition, I just can't justify paying GC prices. Unlike the WL at WDW (which I think is excellent), you can see the them park all aound you. I've never been to Yosemite but my guess is that you do not look out your window at a roller coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter