A of A vs. Pop food courts

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I just added a night at Pop onto our Boardwalk stay so we can fly at 4pm rather than 5 am o_O. We will be eating dinner and then breakfast at Pop. Is there a big difference between Pop's food court and Art of Animations? Is it worth walking over to AofA for one of our meals?

On our last trip, we also added a night to be able to fly in the afternoon instead of early morning just like you. We stayed at Pop and had breakfast there and really did not enjoy anything about it. The food wasn't very good, and the seating area was chaotic and the staff was not able to do a very good job with keeping tables and service counters clean. It was not an experience I would want to do again.

The menus are a good bit different. It's a short, pleasant walk so it's "worth it" if you see something you like on the menu. DD and I prefer the food at Pop, but DH prefers AoA.

Thanks for the input, everyone. I looked at menus for both and they both look pretty good. Maybe we'll go with dinner at one and breakfast at the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter