A of A vs. Pop food courts

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by KSR0330, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:17 PM.

1. KSR0330

KSR0330 DIS Veteran

I just added a night at Pop onto our Boardwalk stay so we can fly at 4pm rather than 5 am o_O. We will be eating dinner and then breakfast at Pop. Is there a big difference between Pop's food court and Art of Animations? Is it worth walking over to AofA for one of our meals?

2. Disneylover99

Disneylover99 DIS Veteran

We enjoy both food courts, but their menus are quite different. Have a look at the menus and see what appeals to you.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. JeninTexas

JeninTexas DIS Veteran

On our last trip, we also added a night to be able to fly in the afternoon instead of early morning just like you. We stayed at Pop and had breakfast there and really did not enjoy anything about it. The food wasn't very good, and the seating area was chaotic and the staff was not able to do a very good job with keeping tables and service counters clean. It was not an experience I would want to do again.

5. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

We think the food court at AoA is a lot better

chalee94 likes this.
  6. Shellyb84

Shellyb84 DIS Veteran

The menus are a good bit different. It's a short, pleasant walk so it's "worth it" if you see something you like on the menu. DD and I prefer the food at Pop, but DH prefers AoA.

7. KSR0330

KSR0330 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the input, everyone. I looked at menus for both and they both look pretty good. Maybe we'll go with dinner at one and breakfast at the other.