A of A vs. Pop food courts

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
I just added a night at Pop onto our Boardwalk stay so we can fly at 4pm rather than 5 am o_O. We will be eating dinner and then breakfast at Pop. Is there a big difference between Pop's food court and Art of Animations? Is it worth walking over to AofA for one of our meals?

JeninTexas

DIS Veteran
On our last trip, we also added a night to be able to fly in the afternoon instead of early morning just like you. We stayed at Pop and had breakfast there and really did not enjoy anything about it. The food wasn't very good, and the seating area was chaotic and the staff was not able to do a very good job with keeping tables and service counters clean. It was not an experience I would want to do again.

Shellyb84

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
The menus are a good bit different. It's a short, pleasant walk so it's "worth it" if you see something you like on the menu. DD and I prefer the food at Pop, but DH prefers AoA.

KSR0330

DIS Veteran
Thanks for the input, everyone. I looked at menus for both and they both look pretty good. Maybe we'll go with dinner at one and breakfast at the other.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS