A Northern Family's Southern Getaway -Take 2 Jan 2010 PTR Updated 1/15 SNACKS

i read your last report and loved it cant wait to hear about your trip:woohoo:

I'M BAAA-AACCKKK!!!!!

We had a fabulous time! It was sooooo Magical! Had lots of great things happen! I will be sure to fill everybody in on all the details!

Thanks so much Sheree for filling the gals in on our progress! We really loved visiting with you guys! Dinner last night was SO much fun! :thumbsup2

I will be getting to my TR in a few days. We came home to some sad news My Nana is at the departure gate of her earthly adventure. She is ready to go home to Jesus and see her Mama and sisters again! Good for her. Sad for us.

We will need some time to get through this process so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days! I will be sure to check in as often as is possible!

Thanks for hanging in there with me and I promise to get to the TR as soon as possible! :)

I'M BAAA-AACCKKK!!!!!

We had a fabulous time! It was sooooo Magical! Had lots of great things happen! I will be sure to fill everybody in on all the details!

Thanks so much Sheree for filling the gals in on our progress! We really loved visiting with you guys! Dinner last night was SO much fun! :thumbsup2

I will be getting to my TR in a few days. We came home to some sad news My Nana is at the departure gate of her earthly adventure. She is ready to go home to Jesus and see her Mama and sisters again! Good for her. Sad for us.

We will need some time to get through this process so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days! I will be sure to check in as often as is possible!

Thanks for hanging in there with me and I promise to get to the TR as soon as possible! :)

Kim I'm glad to hear you are home safely. I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. A friend of mine sent me a quote shortly after losing my Pop and it has always brought me comfort knowing that he was at peace.

"I'll think of her as smiling...for what else does one do in the presence of God."

My prayers are with you and your family as you say goodbye. :hug:

Kim I'm glad to hear you are home safely. I'm so sorry to hear about your Nana. A friend of mine sent me a quote shortly after losing my Pop and it has always brought me comfort knowing that he was at peace.

"I'll think of her as smiling...for what else does one do in the presence of God."

My prayers are with you and your family as you say goodbye. :hug:

Thanks so much Kim! :hug:

I am only sad for me cause I know that she will be at peace without any more pain or discomfort! She will be able to see and walk and dance and do all that things that she was missing here! :)

Thanks for the hugs! :hug:

Sending prayers your way!

We had a blast with you guys too! The girls are still talking about your daughters! They are super sweet!

We'll be ready for your TR whenever you are! No worries!

Welcome back! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

I'm so sorry about your Nana. Prayers being said for you and your family. :hug:

Welcome Home Kim!!! I'm glad you guys had a great time!!!

Will be in prayer for you and your family during this time, while its hard to say goodbye its such a relief to know her eternal destination is with God and she will soon be in His presence!!!

Glad that you guys had a great trip! I, too, am sorry to hear about your Nana. Many hugs and prayers go out to you.:grouphug:

Welcome home, Kim! Glad you had a magical trip! :cool1:

Sending prayers for your Nana and your whole family. :grouphug:

Oh Kim!! I am so sorry about your Nana!!!! I feel for you--I remember keenly how I felt when I lost my Granny!The comfort that comes from knowing she is going to be with her Lord and Savior is such a blessing!! It does help to know that pain and limitations are over..and that she is going to be reunited with her family that is already there. I will be praying for you and your family--Love you!:hug:

Thank you one and all for your thoughts, prayers and kind words! I am so very blessed to have such wonderful people as a part of my life! :goodvibes

The Trip Report is on its way!!!!! Photopass pics are done and the CD has been ordered! Our personal photos are on my pc and the first chapter's worth has been uploaded onto Photobucket! I have figured out Chapter linkings and we have a workable title in progress! I am currently working on an introduction and hashing through colours and fints!

Watch for the link to appear in my siggie! It'll be coming REALLY soon! :cool1:

YIPPEEE!!!
I can't wait! I hope you post it while I'm online so I can get in on the first page! You sound so organized - wish I was. The week got away from me and I didn't update my TR at all!! I'm planning to do it tomorrow (while at work) Shh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter