A newbie hello!

Gari14

Mouseketeer
Hi guys,

Im Gari and just thought I would introduce myself. Im a Disney nut from the UK and have been since I was 5 years old roughly. I love all things Disney and Im glad I found this fantastic place for all of us to talk and to also share our amazing memories of Disney.

Thanks!

Hi Gari, and welcome.

I'm a mom of 3 teens and Math teacher from Long Island NY, roughly 40 minutes from Manhattan.

We're going on our 5th family trip to Disney World in a few short weeks, and looking forward to it so very much.

It's only 8 am on the East Coast of the US, so it may be a while before many people respond.

Hi Gari, and welcome.

I'm a mom of 3 teens and Math teacher from Long Island NY, roughly 40 minutes from Manhattan.

We're going on our 5th family trip to Disney World in a few short weeks, and looking forward to it so very much.

It's only 8 am on the East Coast of the US, so it may be a while before many people respond.

Hey!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I visited Long Island in 2014 and loved the place. We went to this amazing pizza place there called Manetta's. If I ever go back, I'm certainly going back there for food as it was incredible!

Enjoy WDW as Im sure you'll have an absolute blast. Ill be back in Orlando next June and Im already counting down the days! :mickeyjum

OK, I had to google Manettas. It's in Long Island City, about 45 minutes from me.

OK, I had to google Manettas. It's in Long Island City, about 45 minutes from me.

That's the one! Amazing place!

I love Long Island and more people that visit Manhatten need to visit it more as its so good!

Thanks. Where in the UK are you from?

Gotta run. I have do get my daughter to the pediatrician.

Thanks. Where in the UK are you from?

Gotta run. I have do get my daughter to the pediatrician.

Thats absolutely fine, no worries at all.

I was originally born in London, but I now live in a place called Reading which is about 25 minutes on a train from London.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter