A new/old teen

MouseLover

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I am new/old. That means that this my mom's account. And I am getting a new account soon. I have a question. How do you become a moderator? And how do you IM each other? Mouselover's Daughter

:welcome:

Becoming a moderator is a very arduous process. It involves a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and you have to clean a lot of Webmasters bathrooms for a very long time. . .

Okay, not really! ;)

There is an official explaination somewhere but I am too tired to go and find it. Basically there isn't a formal application or process. And there are really very few moderators for the number of people on the boards. Becoming a moderator is really just something that happens if it is "right". Just join in the boards and have fun and be kind and make friends and enjoy yourself.

As far as IMing you would use whatever IM program you normally use and if others are interested you can trade names (or whatever it is called--yeah, I am old) . Some people do have their IM thingies under their username to the left, I think. No idea how that works though. I am guessing if you ask on the Teen Board they will know though!

We also have our own DIS Chat Room but it is currently undergoing renovations--something about needing new carpet and the windows replaced and ordering new couches, or something? Yeah, I'm still old--I know nothing about chat either. They just told me it was not working right now so I assumed it was like the same reason my living room needs renovations. That is MY version of a Chat room! :teeth:

You can find the Teen Board here-- they are smarter than me (but don't tell them I said that!) http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter