A New Low in Adult Behavior at a Disney Resort

Stupid: the international language.
Actually there are some different rules though they do not apply in Kevin's case. We were in Belgium a few years ago and we were asked to leave a public pool as we were wearing "maillot unsanitaire." I had on a pair of Tommy Bahamas Hawaiian style swim trunks. Apparently the only suits acceptable were Speedos.
On our way out of the park we observed a couple of three hundred pounders using acceptable swim wear that had seemed to have disappeared into their voluminous folds of flesh. Sanitary indeed. Of course we were offered the opportunity to rent a suit. We passed on the idea.

Wait a minute Speedos are sanitary swimwear. Silly me they always gave me the opposite impression. Unsanitary.:lmao:

I don't want to see ANYONE in a speedo........ewww!

I was once at a hotel near Universal and a man with his two daughters came down to the pool. The girls were both topless I'd guess they were about 4 and 8 years old. Dad was in a speedo... A white speedo. Let's just say after he had been in and out of the water a couple of times it left absolutely nothing to the imagination. Incidently, he and his family were from my guess not American. The girls didn't seem to feel uncomfortable without a top so I think that they must always swim that way at home.

So sorry this happened. I still do NOT understand why parents these days allow their kids to be in hot tubs. When I was a little kid (which was not so far back in the dark ages), I remember always seeing signs at hotel hot tubs saying kids were not allowed. On top of that, my parents always impressed upon me that hot tubs were for adults only.

I know Disney is a family vacation destination, but there are somethings that should be designated just for adults, such as hot tubs.

Also, it's such a sad commentary on society today that this guy would threaten violence over this. So sad.

Sitting in a hot tub at the end of a LONG day....about 6:30pm

A mother walks up with a naked (yes.....buck naked) four year old boy and tells him to get in the hot tub.

The child begins crying and saying he wants to get out.

Up walks "Dad" who insists he gets in the hot tub. The child cries louder and harder. "Dad" tells the naked, crying little boy to "man up", because it's no hotter now than it was earlier. "Dad" is not in he hot tub and has no idea how hot it is....but that's irrelevant.

We decide to get out because of this. As we are trying to get out of the hot tub, (but the stairs are blocked by naked crying kids) when "Mom" says......."he doesn't like it".

I said, "yes......the crying and begging has made that clear to everyone."

Needless to say, "Dad" gets all puffed up and threatens to knock me out cold. I suggest he hit me and tell John to dial the police.

"Dad" then begins to get nasty yelling that this is a Disney resort that caters to families and what was wrong with his naked, crying and begging four year old using the hot tub.

He loudly makes some remarks about about my weight and what he guesses is my sexual orientation and certain acts that we don talk about in public.

I respond with impolite phrase and he uses the very best line of the whole thing........

"Don't talk like that in front of my kids!".

Just incredible.

Wait a minute Speedos are sanitary swimwear. Silly me they always gave me the opposite impression. Unsanitary.:lmao:

Sorry, No more cracks about Speedos. Remember, when the thong is over the malady lingers on.

Not only is it disgusting, it is dangerous to be naked in a hot tub, Kevin you should have reported for child abuse.

So sorry you had to observe this and have this blot on your vacation. I'm also sorry that poor little boy had to live it. The irony is that if he had actually hit you he would at least have suffered some punishment, could have been charged with something, etc. Parents may get away with cruelty to their children, but the law will not allow them to hit strangers.

I feel so sorry for that poor little boy. I have a 5 year old and he would never willingly get in a hot tub. They are just way too hot for a small child. It makes me sad to think of someone forcing that on their kid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter