A New Adventure Calls to Us- a Disneyland Paris TR extravaganza! COMPLETED 3/15

dolewhipdreams

Counting days until my next Dole Whip
Bonjour mes amis et bienvenue!

And there you have pretty much all the French I remember.

Hello my friends and welcome to this, my 6th TR here on the Dis! And boy is this a special one. Not that the others aren’t special, but they’re just so….domestic. As I’m sure you gathered from both the title and my spectacular grasp of the French language, this TR will transport us all across the Atlantic to the Disney park that was born in the same year as me- Disneyland Paris!

But I’m getting ahead of myself. You probably would like to know a little more about the weirdos with whom you are about to embark on this magical journey.

This is Jon, my loving bridegroom of 6 years. He likes Disney, and occasionally even admits that he loves it. For a living he rocks and rolls with all the hip folks in the Medicare world but in life his goal is to be the single greatest human being alive. Just kidding, that’s not his goal. But it’s the award I would give him.

He’s silly, loves food, and is (almost) always game for a Disney adventure.

And I’m your host (your human host, not your ghost host. Although I’m pale enough that I could understand the confusion), Ann. I love Disney and often loudly proclaim my obsession with it, both verbally and through my fashion choices. For me, planning the trip is almost as fun as going on the trip. I’m a spreadsheet fiend and if I’m not at work or traveling then I usually have Netflix (well, Disney+ now) on in the background while I plan future travels or write about past travels!

So that’s who we are. If you’re still here I’d like to congratulate you on making it through the introductions and I ask you to please remain in the ride vehicle as I give a few more important details about our trip and how this TR will probably roll out.

First of all, our visit to DLP was just one part of a much larger trip to France that we took in late August/early September of this year (2019). We spent 16 days in the country and got to see quite a bit:

• 5 days in the Paris area
  • 4 days at DLP
  • 3 days in Provence
  • 4 days in the Riviera
Because it was such a long trip and I tend to go into way too much detail, I’m really only going to focus on the DLP part of the trip. But I think I’ll add in highlights from the rest of our journey, as well as some practical info about getting to and around France. Plus if you know me, then you know I have way too many pictures to share.

Before I get started, I’ve had so many people ask me what my favorite part of France was and honestly I don’t really have one. Each place was so special and unique and it was all wonderful. Paris blew me away, Disneyland was absolutely magical, Provence was charming and drop-dead gorgeous, and the Riviera was stunning and relaxing. I highly recommend France as a travel destination and I can already tell you that we’ll go back to DLP at some point.

So if any of that sounds exciting then I invite you to don a beret, grab a fresh croissant, et allons-y!

Following, I'm the designated planner for a family trip in 2021. My last trip to Disneyland Paris was in February 2016 so Im interested to see what has changed since then :)

Following, I'm the designated planner for a family trip in 2021. My last trip to Disneyland Paris was in February 2016 so Im interested to see what has changed since then :)
Hope I can help! If you have any specific questions feel free to ask whenever. I'm a pretty slow TR updater so no need to wait until I post about something you're interested in.

Great shot of you guys. :)
Bateau Mouche?
Not that the others aren’t special, but they’re just so….domestic.
Well, la dee da!
You probably would like to know a little more about the weirdos with whom you are about to embark on this magical journey.
:laughing:
but in life his goal is to be the single greatest human being alive. Just kidding, that’s not his goal. But it’s the award I would give him.
Very nice. :)
(your human host, not your ghost host. Although I’m pale enough that I could understand the confusion),
:laughing:
I ask you to please remain in the ride vehicle as I give a few more important details
Grumble, grumble... fine...
  • 5 days in the Paris area
  • 4 days at DLP
  • 3 days in Provence
  • 4 days in the Riviera
Wow! Nice!
I've only really visited Paris. (Loved it)… I'd love to explore more of France.
But I think I’ll add in highlights from the rest of our journey, as well as some practical info about getting to and around France.
Yay!
Beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter