A Mouse, Two Little Minnows who wear out Grumpy and Test Track Moves to Naples 11/26

Grumpy & Kat's WDW adventures

The no accident PTR

The cheating on CSR with AKL PTR

From Chi-town to Marco via Disney

'This time I'm driving" PTR

I know... they are not very good, but you can always change it to something better once you start! :lmao::lmao:

Darn you. Okay, a promise is a promise. I have a PM to answer, and then I will start a PTR tonight (it won't consist of much, though ;) ).

If you can fit with all of my clothes, you are welcome to come in my suitcase. :)

Maybe we can do Crystal Palace for a "before the park opens" ressie (we always do this). We will figure out our "plan of attack" as far as parks, and we wilol have plenty of time to work out kinks to be sure we spend time together. Are you planning on doing the Halloween Party? Maybe we can do that together too?

Cayley would love that since she is now a Tigger fan. We are planning on the party since jeff did not get to go to either last year.

The no accident PTR

'This time I'm driving" PTR

I know... they are not very good, but you can always change it to something better once you start! :lmao::lmao:

Yeah, these would work....

totally OT but the traffic is so fierce down here right now that I am totally terrified to drive anywhere! Everytime I go out there are accidents all over the place and the manics drive like they are from NY or something ;)

Yeah, these would work....

totally OT but the traffic is so fierce down here right now that I am totally terrified to drive anywhere! Everytime I go out there are accidents all over the place and the manics drive like they are from NY or something ;)

What are you doing here? You belong on my newly started PTR which YOU won't make the first page of. But I love you anyway.

What are you doing here? You belong on my newly started PTR which YOU won't make the first page of. But I love you anyway.

Um excuse me lady jane but I am on your new thread :rotfl2:

Jeez the flack I get from this woman, you think she would take pity on her very sick best friend

And Marv, Tim....before you guys get started I am sick from a COLD, not sick in the head...well maybe a bit but thats besides the point :lmao:

Um excuse me lady jane but I am on your new thread :rotfl2:

Jeez the flack I get from this woman, you think she would take pity on her very sick best friend

And Marv, Tim....before you guys get started I am sick from a COLD, not sick in the head...well maybe a bit but thats besides the point :lmao:

You want me to fly to Florida and fix you some soup and tea with honey to make you feel better?

And I saw you over at my new PTR...just haven't had time to respond to everyone there (Marv takes so much space :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:).

You want me to fly to Florida and fix you some soup and tea with honey to make you feel better?

YES PLEASE!!!

And I saw you over at my new PTR...just haven't had time to respond to everyone there (Marv takes so much space :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:).

Poor Marv, he just gets it from all of us :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter