• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Mouse, Two Little Minnows who wear out Grumpy and Test Track Moves to Naples 11/26

That would be the ultimate fun! Maybe we can get Nicki and Todd (who we will blindfold, so he doesn't see he's going on a ship) to come along as well! ;) :thumbsup2

Yes, that is something I can live with and look forward to! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

What fun! MAYBE this would be the Cruise I MIGHT be willing to go on. Wouldn't it be fun to get a group of DISers together for such a great celebration? I would need to find a very understanding roomie because I am a wimp when it comes to cruising. :scared1:

:yay: for your new ticker!!! Isn't that exciting? I always love making a new one and think I actually panic if I don't have one!!! :laughing: Mine is somehow off....the one for May anyways....but it looks pretty and I don't want to change it!! :rotfl:
I was wondering too...are you staying at Jambo or Kidani? AKV is my home resort and I adore it there....so peaceful and relaxing....and so much to do so that is wonderful that you are committing your time to the resort. :goodvibes

Tracy

Congrats on your ticker! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: And finally staying at AKL, I know you have wanted to for a long time! I can't believe we were going to be there on the same days...and then I went and pushed my trip back a week! I was hoping we could meet up at the pool and have a drink or something...oh well, another time I hope! :thumbsup2

I'll have a whole week with Nicki on the island after Disney. One of these days, we will dine together at Disney though...if it's the last thing I do.

Thanks, Lisa...me too.

Shannon, I try to forget birthdays at this stage of my life. :laughing:

Yep, the dates are set assuming we can get the condo for the dates afterwards.

Thanks; we've been wanting to try AKL since it opened.

I think Todd should ALSO buy us breakfast at The Waffle House as part of his punishment for messing up our plans. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

It looks as if Mark's trip will be March and not April. I'm hoping to come. But we had a financial crisis fall on Andy's head that is causing me major headaches right now and I don't know what I'm going to do (all I do is keep crying about the whole darn thing).

Karin, there are so many DISer's I still want to meet, but I was REALLY hoping that it worked out so that I could see you. But maybe you and I should plan that in 2013 we go on the cruise together since that is going to be our 30th anniversary/60th birthday surprise for Mark.

Poor Todd. He screws up and pays back mega! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Kathy....:banana:...yeah for having a ticker again. And a nice ticker it is, after all. I would love to spend some time at AKL. Have yet to consider a split stay, though. Hmmm... Starting your PTR in March works out well for me, as we'll just be back from our trip, so I'll have plenty to occupy my computer time and help with the Disney withdrawl.\

Sorry for the troubles with Andy... if it isn't one things, it something else? Came home to not great news tonight, myself, but I'm trying to be hopeful, as always. That's why I love to get on the Dis and hear great news like you having a new ticker! :hug:

First, THANK all of you for your thoughts, ideas, votes, etc. And for the humor in some of them (Liesa, I like your idea best...going both times, but unless I win the lotto that won't happen and, in fact, if we won the lotto, we would be moving to Florida tomorrow!)

These are the days that we are going to do IF we can get the condo in Marco Island (which I will know for sure on Thursday when I have lunch with the condo owner): We will arrive at the AKL on Friday, September 23 in the late afternoon/early evening and stay there the 23rd and the 24th; we will move to the Coronado (you didn't really think I'd NOT stay at the Coronado) the nights of the 25th, 26th, 27th and 28. We will depart for Marco Island on thursday, September 29 and stay there until October 5 when we will then fly home.

I'm sorry to those that will be there Labor Day weekend and that we will miss (Karin, hopefully 2012 will work and Nicki...you'll have me a week on the Island and you will have to find another way to punish Todd for screwing up our plans).

And especially for MaryAz...this was Mark's choice because he really enjoyed his visit with the Urchins and wants to see them again (as do I) and to meet your husband. And we hope to do a DIS meet with all the others that will be there at the same time.
Hurray!!!!!! Sounds like another fun time and adding in a little AKL too! SWEET!

I love the plans!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Christine, the gal who is booking for us is going to try to get Savannah View. Our plan is to hang out at the AKL the night we arrive and most of the next day and not do any parks...we just want to enjoy the resort.

I hope to start a PTR by March maybe...this month is awfully hectic at work (boss is getting an Honorary Degree, going to DC for the 50th anniversary of the JFKennedy Presidential Inauguration, turning 85...it's just crazy here right now).

Kathy are you gonna be there around August 22nd , that's what I figured from your ticker !! Tell you are !!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

kathy I am sorry soem $$$ stuff happened with Andy and you are :sad2: Sending big :hug: Will you guys be at Jambo or Kidani??? No offense to my inlaws but I would rather have dinner with you guys.

Yay for the ticker!!!

The kid is such a great one and for this to happen to him just really stinks ( we're trying to figure out the best way to help him...he doesn't deserve this). You are too funny...you'd rather have dinner with us.l I don't know if it is Jambo or Kidani...never even thought to ask (I'm sure she'll let me know when she makes the ressies...just so I have a savannah view).

That would be the ultimate fun! Maybe we can get Nicki and Todd (who we will blindfold, so he doesn't see he's going on a ship) to come along as well! ;) :thumbsup2

Yes, that is something I can live with and look forward to! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Blindfold Todd and make him buy us a really nice souvenir for screwing up our Disney time together.

Oh, Kathy :grouphug: I hope everything will be okay. I'm so sorry.:hug:

Thanks, Christine.

:yay: for your new ticker!!! Isn't that exciting? I always love making a new one and think I actually panic if I don't have one!!! :laughing: Mine is somehow off....the one for May anyways....but it looks pretty and I don't want to change it!! :rotfl:
I was wondering too...are you staying at Jambo or Kidani? AKV is my home resort and I adore it there....so peaceful and relaxing....and so much to do so that is wonderful that you are committing your time to the resort. :goodvibes

Tracy

Thanks, Tracy. Yes, we just want to enjoy walking the resort, sightseeing, observing, learning and swimming. :)

Congrats on your ticker! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: And finally staying at AKL, I know you have wanted to for a long time! I can't believe we were going to be there on the same days...and then I went and pushed my trip back a week! I was hoping we could meet up at the pool and have a drink or something...oh well, another time I hope! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry we won't hook up this trip...maybe in 2012?

Kathy....:banana:...yeah for having a ticker again. And a nice ticker it is, after all. I would love to spend some time at AKL. Have yet to consider a split stay, though. Hmmm... Starting your PTR in March works out well for me, as we'll just be back from our trip, so I'll have plenty to occupy my computer time and help with the Disney withdrawl.\

Sorry for the troubles with Andy... if it isn't one things, it something else? Came home to not great news tonight, myself, but I'm trying to be hopeful, as always. That's why I love to get on the Dis and hear great news like you having a new ticker! :hug:

The only reason I'm doing a split stay is because we can get AKL really, really cheap and I've always wanted to stay there, but I can't afford six nights there.

I hope everything is okay by you. I'm available by PM if you need anything.

Hurray!!!!!! Sounds like another fun time and adding in a little AKL too! SWEET!

I love the plans!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks, Tim. It looks like we are FINALLY getting to stay at AKL.

Kathy are you gonna be there around August 22nd , that's what I figured from your ticker !! Tell you are !!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

No, Rosie. The dates are September 23 - 29 at Disney and then at Marco Island September 29 - October 5.

I haven't check in for a spell, but am so glad i did!! Looks like you have some dates to get all excited about!!! Wahooooty!!

:banana:

It looks as if Mark's trip will be March and not April. I'm hoping to come. But we had a financial crisis fall on Andy's head that is causing me major headaches right now and I don't know what I'm going to do (all I do is keep crying about the whole darn thing).

Just wanted to shelp share your burden. I know you are hurting because someone you love is in distress. Sometimes a good cry is what we need to be able to clear our thoughts and start working through the problem. Just know that your DIS friends care that you are going through a trial and are thinking of you. Hope you get to the other side of it quickly, and we'll celebrate with you then. :)

Sorry it took me so long to respond, Marv, but I've been sick and now I am leaving the office to go a wake for a 25-year old friend or our oldest son's. So very, very sad.

Just pretend I am young when I harrass you...that's what I do. :rotfl2:
Kathy, I missed so much on the DIS while I was away and it is going to take a while to catch up, :sad2: but trying to chip away at it, little by little! So sorry you weren't feeling well, but I'm sure you are better by now! That is horrible news about your son's friend and since I know it still hurts everyone involved, I will add my late thoughts and prayers of comfort for the family; his AND yours! :angel:

And isn't the constant "harrassment" what keeps us ALL feeling young around here? (Well, except for maybe Rosie.....there's no help for some people)
Last year, she got him a Chicago Bears stocking scarf in the Bears colors, but put the Packers emblem on it because she is a Packers fan. :lmao:
Oh THAT'S just wrooooonnnnnng! :rotfl:
Is it someones birthday????:rotfl2:
Sssh....it's a secret. :rotfl2:
Hey, how did I not hear about this??? Sneaking these things in while I'm at Disney????

Actually, Kathy my dear friend, I know you know I knew it, and I even knew where I would be in the world when it came around, and I still missed it!!! I feel this small for forgetting! I hope you will please forgive me :worship: that I have to resort to an extremely belated :bday: party: Another year older and another year more special! :goodvibes
My final vote?

Win the freakin lotto and move to Orlando so I can see you and the mouse all the time
........and take ME with you!!! :thumbsup2
I have 2 votes !!!First is Mid August to the end and 2nd is Mid October !!! Can anyone guess why??? Yup I will be there twice !!!!!!!
Well there goes the neighborhood....... :sad2:
I have a ticker!!!!!!!
:woohoo: on the ticker, and I love the fact you will get to stay in my home away from home!!! :banana: Just don't get too spoiled and mess up your love for CSR.
Shannon, I try to forget birthdays at this stage of my life. :laughing:
See, I knew that, which is why I blocked it from my mind when it came around; out of my deepest love and concern for you!!! My only consolation is that you are another year older than me now!!! ;)
Yep, the dates are set assuming we can get the condo for the dates afterwards.
Hmmm, wondering if I can sneak in a quick "end of September" trip while my APs will still be good....... and since Todd is buying and all..... :rolleyes1
Sending you lots of :hug: and :love: that a solution will come soon!

First of all Kathy !!:hug::hug::hug::hug:Hope everything gets better soon!!

Marv I want you to know that I ressemble all your remarks:rotfl2:

What's this??????? A new ticker and a stay at AKL. I am trying to get the soccer moms to visit arriving on the 29th of Sept. Is this possible that I might see you before you leave for San Marco. Right now the soccer moms want to go to HH, but I want to go to Disney. :rolleyes1

Ok! I am so far behind on EVERYTHING but had to say....

Yea!!! A NEW TICKER!!!!

Wish I had a new ticker too.. :sad1: but I will celebrate that you have one!

I haven't check in for a spell, but am so glad i did!! Looks like you have some dates to get all excited about!!! Wahooooty!!

:banana:

I am beyond excited. :)

a ticker, a ticker, a ticker!!!!!!

Thank you for dancing with me on my ticker. :goodvibes

Just wanted to shelp share your burden. I know you are hurting because someone you love is in distress. Sometimes a good cry is what we need to be able to clear our thoughts and start working through the problem. Just know that your DIS friends care that you are going through a trial and are thinking of you. Hope you get to the other side of it quickly, and we'll celebrate with you then. :)

Thank you; I think the problem may soon be resolved.

Kathy, I missed so much on the DIS while I was away and it is going to take a while to catch up, :sad2: but trying to chip away at it, little by little! So sorry you weren't feeling well, but I'm sure you are better by now! That is horrible news about your son's friend and since I know it still hurts everyone involved, I will add my late thoughts and prayers of comfort for the family; his AND yours! :angel:

And isn't the constant "harrassment" what keeps us ALL feeling young around here? (Well, except for maybe Rosie.....there's no help for some people)
Oh THAT'S just wrooooonnnnnng! :rotfl:

Hey, how did I not hear about this??? Sneaking these things in while I'm at Disney????

Actually, Kathy my dear friend, I know you know I knew it, and I even knew where I would be in the world when it came around, and I still missed it!!! I feel this small for forgetting! I hope you will please forgive me :worship: that I have to resort to an extremely belated :bday: party: Another year older and another year more special! :goodvibes
........and take ME with you!!! Well there goes the neighborhood....... :sad2:
:woohoo: on the ticker, and I love the fact you will get to stay in my home away from home!!! :banana: Just don't get too spoiled and mess up your love for CSR.
See, I knew that, which is why I blocked it from my mind when it came around; out of my deepest love and concern for you!!! My only consolation is that you are another year older than me now!!! ;)
Hmmm, wondering if I can sneak in a quick "end of September" trip while my APs will still be good....... and since Todd is buying and all..... :rolleyes1
Sending you lots of :hug: and :love: that a solution will come soon!

Marv, all I can say is WELCOME BACK -- I MISSED YOU! And don't worry that you forgot my birthday, I still love you.

First of all Kathy !!Hope everything gets better soon!!

Marv I want you to know that I ressemble all your remarks:rotfl2:

Thank you for the hugs, Rosie.

What's this??????? A new ticker and a stay at AKL. I am trying to get the soccer moms to visit arriving on the 29th of Sept. Is this possible that I might see you before you leave for San Marco. Right now the soccer moms want to go to HH, but I want to go to Disney. :rolleyes1

MaryEllen, we will be leaving early the morning of the 29th to drive to Marco. Maybe you'll get one of those sweet deals again and come in the night of the 28th? It sure would be fun to meet you.

I hope everything gets worked out for Andy soon

:hug:

Thanks, Cynthia. I think we are almost there.

Ok! I am so far behind on EVERYTHING but had to say....

Yea!!! A NEW TICKER!!!!

Wish I had a new ticker too.. :sad1: but I will celebrate that you have one!

You've had your hands full and I certainly understand. You'll have another ticker...I know you will. I'll let you know when I start the PTR. :)

I'm working on coming up with a title for this year's PTR. As soon as I have one, I will start the PTR. I'm already having a dilemna of where we're going to eat and how many meals we will pay out of pocket for.

I'm working on coming up with a title for this year's PTR. As soon as I have one, I will start the PTR. I'm already having a dilemna of where we're going to eat and how many meals we will pay out of pocket for.

Decisions, Decisions! At least they are fun decisions. Looking forward to the PTR. Never too soon to start you know! :rolleyes1

I noticed your ticker the other day and am finally here to get caught up and hear the news! AKL! I know you have wanted to try that for a while-exciting!!!

Okay, going back to read now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter