A morning walk enhanced by Disney

NH-to-FL

DIS Veteran
Yesterday morning DW and I took another of our winter morning walks enhanced by Disney. We recently returned to our Disney snowbird home and have re-started doing our occasional Disney morning walks. We visited Epcot and the AK before Thanksgiving. Yesterday we visited the Magic Kingdom. It was a breezy, cool, post cold front morning that made the ferry ride across the Seven Seas Lagoon quite brisk. But the sun was starting to peak through the clouds as we arrived at the park at 9:45am. I had booked FPs for two of our favorites, HM and PoC, and added Jingle Cruise as it had been a while since we did that attraction.

We headed right to the HM and basically "walked on". I really enjoyed this trip through the mansion as I had my cataracts fixed this summer and, surprise!, I saw a lot more this time. Also, is it my imagination or has the script changed a bit sometime in the last six months?

From there we wandered up to Philharmagic. We checked the wait time for Peter Pan but at 50 minutes that is a bit much for us. After Philharmagic it was time for our PoC fast pass so we wandered down to AdventureLand. Like my trip through HM, I enjoyed my new view of this classic dark ride. I am constantly reminded just how much my sight had been impacted by my cataracts.

We had some time before our Jingle Cruise FP so it was time to ride the rails. We backtracked to the FrontierLand train station and waited a few minutes for the train to arrive. This was a "must do" for me to get a last train ride before it shuts down for the Tron construction.

After a circle around the Kingdom we walked back into AdventureLand and snuck in a few minutes early on our FP to the Jingle Cruise. We hadn't taken the Cruise in years and never with the "Jingle" overlay. The FP line was a bit long but after 10 minutes we were on our boat. I have to take a minute and give our Skipper LJ a shout out for an excellent cruise. He did an especially wonderful job interacting with two young boys who were sitting right next to him. He even took a minute "off mic" talking just with them. They really enjoyed it and by the end of the cruise were fully engaged with the banter. Wonderful!

By the end of our cruise it was time to head back home. We really enjoyed our winter morning walk enhanced by Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter