A Magical Gettaway~ A June 2012 Mother/Daughter Trip! PTR- 7/5 Link to TR!!!!!

Very nice change of plans! I really want to go to 1900 someday so I can't wait to hear what you think about it!

Thank you! I know, I'm so excited to meet the characters!! It's like food + characters with no waits = WAYYYY better than standing in line in the hot June sun!! ;)

We ordered Kona items for lunch through private dining at the Poly and enjoyed it a lot. Fish tacos and the burger were good :thumbsup2

We also did 1900 PF for first time and had a blast with Anastasia and Drizella. Make sure to have some conversation strarters prepared for them to make things interesting.

Thanks! There is so much on their menu that gets my mouth drooling!! :laughing: I can't wait to try it!!

I'm glad you had a good experience at 1900 PF! I'm really shy when it comes to characters, but this trip I'm vowing to go out on a limb and try some new things! Thanks for the tip! :goodvibes

Y'alls plans sound great! Y'all have some great restaurants picked out! I really want to do DXDP one day. Maybe when Reid gets a little older.

Thank you!! I can't wait to try these restaurants!! It's going to be a trip of new experiences for us!! We normally don't do the DP at all, but we were throwing around the idea, and it actually turned out to be cheaper!

I LOVE our itinerary - it's going to be lots of food, but it's going to be great! We're trying lots of new things this time, which will be so much fun!!!! I can't wait for it to just be Emma and I! As much as I love having DH there, it's just a different experience with Emma! :love::love::love:

Hi everyone!! So sorry about the lack in updates! I have just been so busy!! Working 40 hours a week is a lot when you're not used to it! :goodvibes But I am two weeks in and am getting used to the boredom of sitting in front of a computer all day (AND NOT ON THE DIS)! :rotfl: However, I did manage to get onto the DIS radio and, yes, I listened to the beautiful Disney music for 8 hours straight...besides lunch and bathroom breaks of course! :thumbsup2 What can I say? I am getting more and more addicted and excited to go everyday! :cheer2: Since my job has now consumed my ENTIRE life, it's been getting harder to plan and surf the boards- when I get home I am starving and exhausted! :rotfl2: BUT I have been doing the Insanity workout from Beach Body starting this past Monday every night. Let me tell you.... O.M.G......I honestly can't move my legs!!!! It's like the most insane thing ever! :rotfl2: As you may or may not remember, I play basketball for my college's women's team, and of course, summers are very easily "blah" time. In order to stay in shape (or get back in shape :rotfl2:), my DBF (who plays for the men's team) and I decided to purchase and use Insanity!!!! It really is awesome! I just can't wait for week 4 or 5 when I'm in much better condition!! Other than this new and (not very) exciting information, my life just isn't that interesting at the moment! :confused3 :goodvibes It'll pick back up once we get closer to the departure date which is....

:dance3: 33 days away!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

OH! In other news, my lovely mother (zuzu03) directs the plays for my high school, and School House Rock Live Jr. is debuting tonight!! ;) She always does SUCH a fabulous job with the kids! I really think she should work for Disney- and she does too! :rotfl2:

Awww, Emma, thank you for saying that! :lovestruc It was an interesting opening night (as you know)! Hopefully some of the errors that happened tonight will get ironed out for tomorrow night! ;)

You'll get used to the 40 hours, it takes time! 33 Days to go and no Mickey Mail yet! Hopefully it arrives soon!!!

What?? No DIS Radio during your bathroom breaks? Completely unacceptable! :lmao:

I'm exhausted by just the thought of your exercise regimen ;) Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

Oh man, I can't imagine having to sit there all day. Is it hard on your eyes? At least it's money right? Hahah. Yay for 33 days (or I guess 32 days now!!!!) :cool1:

Awww, Emma, thank you for saying that! :lovestruc It was an interesting opening night (as you know)! Hopefully some of the errors that happened tonight will get ironed out for tomorrow night! ;)

You'll get used to the 40 hours, it takes time! 33 Days to go and no Mickey Mail yet! Hopefully it arrives soon!!!

It will get better! Don't worry! :goodvibes

What?? No DIS Radio during your bathroom breaks? Completely unacceptable! :lmao:

I'm exhausted by just the thought of your exercise regimen ;) Keep up the good work :thumbsup2

:rotfl: If I could, I would! :rotfl:

Oh man, I can't imagine having to sit there all day. Is it hard on your eyes? At least it's money right? Hahah. Yay for 33 days (or I guess 32 days now!!!!) :cool1:

YES! OMG it is brutal! It wouldn't be as bad if it wasn't the same thing over and over! :rotfl: But yes, it is money!!

That exercise program sounds....well.....insane. :rotfl2: Sorry, I had to say it. Beach Body does have some really good programs though. We have some DVDs from them....I think it's the Power 90 program. But, I could be wrong. Anyway.....good luck with working out. I really need to get back to my Couch to 5K program. :sad2:

MICKEY MAIL ARRIVED TODAY!!! The package info arrived today in the mail!!! Just waiting for the other magical express envelope with the one night POP transfer from MCO. Soooo exciting! I texted Emma at noon on Wednesday (we were both working) saying "In exactly 4 weeks, I'll be picking you up from work and we'll be on our way to the airport!!!!" :yay: I'm hungry right now, so I'm thinking about all of that great nosh we're going to be having at WDW!! I canNOT wait!!!!

MICKEY MAIL ARRIVED TODAY!!! The package info arrived today in the mail!!! Just waiting for the other magical express envelope with the one night POP transfer from MCO. Soooo exciting! I texted Emma at noon on Wednesday (we were both working) saying "In exactly 4 weeks, I'll be picking you up from work and we'll be on our way to the airport!!!!" :yay: I'm hungry right now, so I'm thinking about all of that great nosh we're going to be having at WDW!! I canNOT wait!!!!

How exciting for yall! Mickey Mail just makes it seem much more real, doesn't it? :goodvibes

How exciting for yall! Mickey Mail just makes it seem much more real, doesn't it? :goodvibes

It does!!! I had sorceror radio on all day at school (it was a pretty laid back day - a lot of the kids were on a field trip) and my students were all like, "Disney music, again, Ms. J?" I just grinned and said, "YUP!" ;)

:woohoo: MICKEY MAIL!!! :woohoo:

One of the best days prior to the actual vacation! :yay:

Mickey Mail!

Outside of March Madness, I can't think of anything else that significantly decreases work productivity than Mickey Mail! :lmao:

I know! It's so exciting!!!! I wish I could speed up time, then slooooowwww it way down! hahahahahah!

I know, right?!? Why does it always seem to take so long for vacation to actually arrive? Then, once you're there, it goes by at lightning speed no matter how long your vacation is. :(

I know, right?!? Why does it always seem to take so long for vacation to actually arrive? Then, once you're there, it goes by at lightning speed no matter how long your vacation is. :(

EXACTLY! We got our ME tags for the POP night today!!!! WOOT!WOOT!WOOT! So now we're all set!!!! :hourglass

EXACTLY! We got our ME tags for the POP night today!!!! WOOT!WOOT!WOOT! So now we're all set!!!! :hourglass

Ooohhh....y'all are really getting close! :woohoo: I always find it so hard to contain my excitement & concentrate on real life stuff when it gets to be that close. :hyper:

Ooohhh....y'all are really getting close! :woohoo: I always find it so hard to contain my excitement & concentrate on real life stuff when it gets to be that close. :hyper:

It's VERY hard to concentrate on the real life stuff - DH isn't going this time, though, so I can't be toooo crazy! He gets kind of hrumph-ish. That's why I go on the boards, I know you guys all understand our exuberance!!! With Emma doing Insanity, I've got to whip myself into shape in the next 3 1/2 weeks! Yeah, I'll get to that in a minute....hahahahahah!!!

Oh boy, just saw that Mitt Romney is supposed to be speaking at the Latino Convention at the CR on the 21st and Pres Obama is speaking there on the 22nd. Not too worried about avoiding the CR, that's easy enough, just worried about traveling around the area - they tend to shut roads down while the POTUS is on the move! Timing will be everything here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter