A lot to celebrate - TRIP REPORT

Aww, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous and looks so happy! I'm almost tearing up looking at them as well. I don't think I've seen a child as young as that be so confident with the characters. My daughter looks a similar age and she's terrified to go up close to them. She just wants to watch them from a distance.

Thank you. She really loves characters she asks every day to see at least one of them. Most of the time it is Mickey or Donald. Oh bless her Elsie has always wanted to go over to them. We took her to DLP when she was just 6 months old and even then she loved them.

OK I have messed my days up. I blame it on the fact that I have no photos from that day so I am sorry! This is going to be very boring I wouldn't even read it. LOL

Dave went fishing.

Dave and Dad went to golf. Got a flat tyre whilst there. Rang the hire company they sent someone out to fix it. They couldn't find my dad or the car. It was the only car in the car park. They were out all day I think they left about 9am and weren't back till nearly 9pm for one round of golf 30 minutes away :/

Elsie and i swam most of the day.

Then Dave, Elsie and I went to Walmart in Haines and came back with Taco Bell.

Had a few drinks and went to bed.

I told you it was a boring day!

Hollywood Studios

We had a breakfast booked at Hollywood and Vine at 9am only Dave, Elsie and I went though. It was a lovely morning. We really enjoyed the meal. Ok the food isn't great but the character interaction is amazing. Elsie just loves the attention she gets here. It was really quiet so she had plenty of alone time with the characters.

Though we don't watch Little Einsteins any more Elsie was happy to dance with June.

Cuddled Handy Manny

And Jake

We saw Oso as well but for some reason I have no photos.

One of the CMs asked Elsie all the characters names. She knew them all of course. He was really impressed and asked do we watch a lot of Disney Junior? Do we? Do we watch anything else?

After breakfast and a change in to Elsie's costume for the day we made our way over to Mike and Sulley. 1 st in line again :D very keen!

Elsie looking for Mike's ear. LOL! She wanted to ask him where Boo's door had gone!

So she asked Sulley instead.

We walked round to McQueen and Mater after. Elsie had this huge obsession with Mater just before we went. We watched Cars Toons over and over and over again.

She actually kissed Mater on his tooth lol!

I have no idea what happened here. I don't know if she just really didn't want to leave Mater or what but she cried at Phinease and Ferb. She loved these two last time that we couldn't get her to leave lol!

After all the characters we decided we would go and watch beauty and the beast. No photos just enjoyed it with Elsie he Beast crush is still strong.

We made our way back after the show it had got really hot and we were all in need of a quick dip in the pool.

A nice swim, freshen up and we went out for a taco bell. Yeah again we loved it! :lmao:

We had quiet a busy day planned for the next day so we had an early night after watching a new Modern Family episode! (That we are still waiting for here in the UK!!!!)

Day 4 doesn't sound boring at all you spent the day in the Florida sunshine you could have been at work in wet England LOL! I love Elsie's MU costume you've done a brilliant job with them all. We can't wait for the new series of Modern Family to start (and the Middle) I thought they should have both started by now I think we both know the Disney Land episode word for word! Xx

Day 4 doesn't sound boring at all you spent the day in the Florida sunshine you could have been at work in wet England LOL! I love Elsie's MU costume you've done a brilliant job with them all. We can't wait for the new series of Modern Family to start (and the Middle) I thought they should have both started by now I think we both know the Disney Land episode word for word! Xx

Oh I know I moan on the uk modern family Facebook page weekly lol. They keep saying soon. We were only two weeks behind then in the last series so it is very frustrating waiting do long.

Oh thank you that costume will be returning.

It was better then being at home for sure just a bit of nothing to report day lol. X

The outfits you make for Elsie are actually amazing, you're really talented! I absolutely love those photos with Elsie, Russell and Doug - so cute!

The outfits you make for Elsie are actually amazing, you're really talented! I absolutely love those photos with Elsie, Russell and Doug - so cute!

Thanks I have been working on a new load for Christmas.

I have 12 to make luckily 3 she already had fit still :woohoo:

This morning the 3 of us are off to Blizzard beach. I hadn't been for 6 years, Dave and Elsie had never been before so we were all a bit excited this morning.

As soon as we got there Elsie was in her element. She loved it there

We got a locker and got ready. Dave and I were taking it in turns to go on Summit Plummet first. Dave is petrified of heights and I didn't think he would actually do it.

The view at the top. The last time I went on here a storm started when I was at the top. I actually saw lightening hit a tree. Was very scary. Nothing but glorious sunshine today though.

You can just see Dave at the top here.

After a go each, wow I forgot how many steps there are and how much it hurts going down summit plummet, we went on the family raft ride. Elsie loved it. She looked so small on there bless her.

We found the little kids area and spent ages there.

then we had a once round on the lazy river.

It was about lunch time now. Even though we were having a great time we had to head back for a bit of a rest as we were going to MNSSHP. We did stop in Target on the way home for a few supplies we needed back at the villa. Then we had all had a little nap.

We were all really looking forward to tonight and had been for a long time. We all travelled in 3 separate cars as no one else was sure how long they would stay. We were planning on staying till midnight.

We all did meet up at the crazy busy entrance but didn't stay together for long. Elsie couldn't wait to meet Mickey so we went there straight away. No one else came with us and we didn't see them again until the parade.

Unfortunately Mickey was still resting his voice :(

After Mickey we made our way to Monster inc laugh floor. None of us were picked :( I really wanted them to pick Elsie as Boo but they picked some camera shy little girl. Elsie would probably go nuts if she was picked. I know she is only two but she has killer confidence and loves talking to any one and every one.

After Monsters Inc Laugh Floor we noticed the Monster party had started in Tomorrowland. Well this is where we end up spending most of our night and Elsie still talks about it most days. I see Boo please mummy.

Boo danced with Elsie for ages ignoring all the other children who were being pushed in front of her buy there mums. One mum even complained to the photo pass guy that Boo wasn't being fare.

After a good dance with all of them (Mike, Sulley and George Sanderson were also there) we made our way round some of the trick or treat trails. I had my first Dole Whip. OK armour on here goes I actually didn't think anything of it. I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't ever have another one. Still alive? Ok phew I know people on The Dis go crazy for it but it just wasn't for me.

We rode POTC and then we caught Jasmin and Genie after the parade finished.

It was almost time for the show with the villains, the celebrate the magic and the fireworks so we went and got a seat right in front of the castle.

Elsie loves the shadow man and went crazy seeing him. After the show they all came down for photos people went crazy and were literally standing on each other to get at them. We just sat down and watched lol!

I love the Snow Queen.

I don't have any picture of the fireworks Dave recorded it all so I was watching Elsie.

After the show we made our way down Main Street to watch the parade.
They had Phinease and Ferb doing entertainment on Main Street but Elsie just wanted to dance with this CM.

We saw everyone else and they all came over and sat with us. Elsie made friends with a little girl sat next to us. I love the parade it is the best Disney Parade I have seen.

One of the Haunted Mansion Zombies shouted in my face. Elsie got so upset and shouted leave my mummy alone. Bless her she is very protective over me which is very sweet :lovestruc

After the parade Elsie wanted to go back to Boo. Whilst Dave and Elsie danced I went and got our bags filled up.

We went to meet Rapunzel as she was with Flynn we got in the room and Elsie had a melt down. We just walked straight back out.

When we were walking down main street we saw it was 11.55 and just left we got on the boat then the tram then back in the car on our way back to the villa. We didn't get in till gone 1 it wasn't long before we were all tucked up asleep in bed.

Your costumes are brilliant especially Elsie's I'm not surprised Boo spent so long with her she looked adorable. I'm totally with you on the dole whip I'm glad I tried one but won't bother getting another xx

I have 12 to make luckily 3 she already had fit still :woohoo:

Awwwe amazing, it must be sad when she grows out of them! She's very lucky.

I'm really enjoying reading this trip report. I've never been to WDW, only DLP, but you're definitely helping me to plan a future holiday - I've always wanted to go!

Hello,

How are you? I think last time I saw you post you and Jonathan had just bought a house. How are you getting on?

Yes it was a very long time ago, all is well how about the three of you? :)

One of the Haunted Mansion Zombies shouted in my face. Elsie got so upset and shouted leave my mummy alone. Bless her she is very protective over me which is very sweet :lovestruc

That is so adorable and I love your costumes and the little one's you make for Elsie.

Awww, bless her!

Elsie is so cute with all her confidence. I love your trip reports.

She is bursting with confidence I hope she always is. Dave and I are both quiet shy.

Your costumes are brilliant especially Elsie's I'm not surprised Boo spent so long with her she looked adorable. I'm totally with you on the dole whip I'm glad I tried one but won't bother getting another xx

Thank you. I just don't the Dole Whip thing :headache:

Awwwe amazing, it must be sad when she grows out of them! She's very lucky.

I'm really enjoying reading this trip report. I've never been to WDW, only DLP, but you're definitely helping me to plan a future holiday - I've always wanted to go!

It is. When she was born my mum came to the hospital with a Snow White dress (my favourite princess) for 3-6 months. I was really sad when she grew out of it.

Yes it was a very long time ago, all is well how about the three of you? :)

That is so adorable and I love your costumes and the little one's you make for Elsie.

All good thank you. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

Not much to report today or many photos :confused: Sorry!

We were still up at 8 so we got ready and made our way to Magic Kingdom again.

Elsie was dressed as Woody today and had talked about Woody for so long. She wanted to ask him to dance and had told me every day for about 5 months she was going to ask him. We made our way straight for him.

Sorry only photo I have. I was too tired to take photos today lol!

We get to Woody and have to pass a small kids play area near Splash Mountain to get to Woody and Jessie. Elsie has the biggest melt down because she wants to go in there and not see Woody. So we don't we spend over an hour in the dark play area. Kids they have all of WDW to play in and they want to play on a little slide!

We finally managed to get her out and made our way to New Fantasyland s she could play in the Casey Junior Splash area again. At least Dave and I can get some sun whilst she plays in there. After another good hour playing in there we stopped at Gaston's Tavern for a Lefou's Brew and then Caseys for some corn dog nuggets. These are amazing.

We made our way out and Elsie fell asleep on Dave on the monorail. I lve WDW does to her she sleeps so much.

That is all my photos from the entire day.

Dave and I were doing the Run Disney 5k the next day and had to go and collect our packs. Now I am surprised Dave doesn't kill me or leave me to rot some times. I was a bit grouchy today. Tired and hot doesn't go well. I thought for some stupid reason we had to go to Hollywood Studios and pick it up there. No we got there and we were told it is at ESPN of course makes sense. So back in the car and we get to ESPN and it is packed. Luckily Elsie sleeps through all of this in and out the car. I went and picked up all of ours packs whilst Dave stayed out side with Elsie.

After the crazy of the Rundisney Expo I was glad to be out and back in the car. Elsie still asleep we made our way back to the villa and had a little rest at the villa a swim and an early night. We had to be up at something silly like 5.30am to be at ESPN for 6.30am.

What was I thinking signing up for this race. I don't even run?!?!?

Dave and I got up ready to leave for our run. Mum, Dad and Nan were bringing Elsie later for her run. I was really regretting doing this on the drive there. I hate mornings and Dave wasn't exactly a happy bunny being up early on holiday.

We got to ESPN and the car park is already full we had to park on the grass. We made our way over to the race start. We were given T-shirts in our run packs I thought every one would be wearing them so we wore ours. There were very few of us actually wearing them.... We find out later why.

Mickey mouse had a huge wait for a meet and greet crazy people were still queuing though.

We were in group E I had no idea what our run time was like so had registered as the slowest runners.

The atmosphere was amazing. I was starting to perk up and started really enjoying it. The headless horse man went by and then they played the national anthem. The American Anthem gives me and Dave goose bumps. Such a moving, powerful song.

There were lots of hot air balloons out as well. My cousin has his own balloon and Dave had his first flight a few weeks before we came to WDW so we enjoyed watching them till it was our turn to run.

As soon as that sun was up it was hot! Now I know why so many people didn't have the t shirts on. They were so thick and I was soooooo hot and it was now our turn to run.

On the way round we saw Scar on an elephants skull rock, the big bad wolf, Sheriff of Nottingham and Prince John, Tower of Terror Bell hop, Zombies. But we weren't stopping no photos either. I actually wanted to run and I did :cheer2: We run it in 36 minutes which as a non runner I was quiet pleased with.

TERRIBLE HOT SWEATY PHOTO ALERT!

Dave looking like he just walked round

After the run you get given powerade, water and a banana as well as a runners pack. I was so grateful for the powerade I took two! tut tut!

Dave went to get his phone from the car to ring Mum to see where they were as we had to go and get Elsie ready for her run.

Elsie was very excited to run. She is a crazy bundle of energy as always and makes friends with every one.

Ready

Set

GO

Seeing Pluto at the end was a huge highlight for her.

Here she is with her medal and chocolate bar the gave her. It was so hot now and we were already to cool down. We were going to Typhoon Lagoon.

No photos again sorry my camera was out of battery.

Dave and I did the three slides at Crush n Gusher, Elsie played in the kids area for hours, we had lunch, took it in turns to relax a bit and then made our way home.

We stopped in Walmart on the 192 for a little look round. I got some fabric and we did a bit of Christmas shopping. We were all pooped when we got back to villa but of course we still went swimming. I think we all had a take away and an early night.

Just caught up!!! Fab report!!! Fab outfits you are so talented :) thanks for sharing!!!

Just the 3 of us heading off to Animal Kingdom again today every one else was shopping.

It was really hot today and we just decided to walk around and look at the animals and just enjoy Animal Kingdom. It is such a beautiful park.

Elsie was getting a bit bored of sitting in her push chair so we went in the Boneyard play area

Of course she loved and we spent almost 2 hours in here. I was happily sat in the sun watching whilst Dave climbed and slid with her.

Have any of you ever been in here? The sand/grain is horrible. Poor Elsie it was all in her sandals and it was really uncomfortable and it just stuck to you. We didn't stay in there that part for long.

We were all pretty thirsty so we went to find a drink. I couldn't resist another jalapeno pretzel as well. We thought we grab a FP for the Safari whilst we were over that way. Well FP+ was having a bad day and there a lot of angry people surrounding the CM's. So we left.

We wanted to do a bit of shopping so we decided to head to DTD. We parked near Circus de Soiel then walked over to Saratoga Springs for a little look round. We love this place so much. We had to avoid seeing any pools especially the Donald water play area.

After a little look round the shop we made our way back to DTD. It was a limited magic event at DTD street artists had been showing off their skills.

Looking over at Saratoga Springs from DTD Welcome Home sign!

We went to cookes of Dublin again because we can't resist walking past. Elsie had a tantrum here of course. She likes to time the for when we are just about to eat.

After dinner with a show Dave took Elsie to the water area to cool of and I went shopping.

She played in there for hours again and then we moved round to another lot by the Christmas shop.

We finally managed to get her away from there and in her push chair. She fell asleep and we had a nice slow walk back to the car.

Back in the villa and you can probably guess a swim, shower and dinner was the plan for the rest of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!