A Little Reflection on my Trip

Mickey7811

DIS Veteran
I just returned home from a wonderful trip to Disney World and wanted to share my feelings with some people that actually get the whole Disney thing.

I had such a great time - and the great time was created by the wonderful people in Disney World. So many people make me feel so special there. Who would ever think I would be walking down Main Street and someone there would actually know my name. Who would ever think I could go to Disney World and have a ton of friends to have dinner with and walk the parks with and trade pins with.

Thank you pin trading - you have created a Whole New World for me.

I come home and have a new lease on life, I walk a little faster, I smile alot more and I was told I look younger each time I come back off of vacation.

I love that place. I love pin trading.

DArlene

Darlene,

Glad you had a wonderful trip. I have to agree with a lot of what you wrote. Who would have thought 2 years ago when my son said he wanted to do this pin trading thing where it would lead me to. I have made great friends, look forward to great times and will cherish all the memories that have been made.

Thank you to all!!

See Ya Soon

Darlene... You have discovered the magic of what this is all about... Thank you for sharing... :D :D :D

Darlene, I agree 100%. Although I've been going to WDW since it opened, some of my favorite times there are ones spent with fellow DIS'ers. One of my favorites being the nightl we watched the special fireworks show that the Magic Kingdom had in honor of your birthday ;)

Our trips to WDW are what hold me together the rest of the time.

And, for recharging, in between trips, I know I can always count on my DIS pinpals to rescue me from the pit. :D

Darlene,

It was nice to meet you this week. It's always nice to be able to put a face with a name. How fortunate that you broke away during the week of the convention so that there were lots of people there for you to bump into!

I was a little nervous about the pin trading this week, as I have only ever traded with friends. Everyone seemed very fair and it's so true that what's one man's trader is another man's holy grail! I sorted through my pins before my trip and put things in my bag that I didn't give a second thought to. Turns out, those were the pins someone was looking for! And the best is when the little kids who are just starting out want to trade with you! I stocked up on quite a few CM Balloon pins during Company D trips and sometimes I just gave them to the kids without getting something in return. I figure it's good Pin Karma.

Shari

It is a great feeling to be at WdW & of all the people there, theres people you know!!! It always makes me smile when we run into someone.

Theres been so many great experiences that we have shared, but I do believe that the most magical have been the ones that we have when were with friends anywhere on WdW property!!!

Man, Im in Disney withdrawal...think I should go again. ;) :p

Buggin'
Amber

Amber - Disney withdrawal from someone who goes almost every day...sheesh!

Darlene - You put it into words perfectly. I always loved Disney, but these days it feels like Disney loves me back. It is getting to be more of a home than CT. Can't wait for the pin event!

Cynthia

Cynthia...I dont go every day...more like every 2 or 3 days...lol!!! :p

Buggin'
Amber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter