• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A lil vid of my nephew at dlp

stonfiesta

Yoda Rules
Heres a little clip of my nephew........basically he had just met a few of the characters in the studios and we decided to buy him a few of his faves........

click here

ive got the whole meeting the characters to post up too but i need to shorten it to under 10 minutes...........minnie mouse couldnt leave him alone.

He's lovely. :lovestruc
Am I right in thinking that you spoil him rotten ? Speaking as an Auntie I know how easy it is do ;) :goodvibes

hey I saw this the other day on youtube..thought it was cool!!!!:rotfl:

He's lovely. :lovestruc
Am I right in thinking that you spoil him rotten ? Speaking as an Auntie I know how easy it is do ;) :goodvibes

I do the same with my niece, although she won't get as spoilt as much from next month when my sister has her 2nd baby:goodvibes

OP: sweet kid:thumbsup2

Awwww!!! He's soo cute!!

I wish people would buy my cuddly toys in those quantities!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxox

Thanks for the replies everyone :thumbsup2

I'm going to do my best to get this other video clip done tonight...........it shows that if you get lucky then you can have a really good experience with the characters. Minnie mouse was really good and have to say probably the best character interaction ive seen.

My little nephew when asked would say his favourite was minnie mouse........i think he still does after that. Donald duck was also good but i cant include all of him as there was other kids in the vid and im not going to put other peoples kids on the net.

He does get very spoilt! :rotfl: When we go back on sunday he will be bringing his new little borther to meet all the characters so he will have to share the souveniers this time... although he is very good and i am sure he wont mind! :rolleyes1 much... :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter