• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Huge Thank You to Danauk

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Please join me in giving a huge thank you to Danauk for running the April quiz. :grouphug:

Karen, I'm sorry I didn't have chance to take part this month (I seem to be saying this every month at the moment ;) ) but thank you for all your hard work and a your great quiz. :thumbsup2

Thanks Karen:goodvibes sorry I didn't take part in it I was really busy with work

Please join me in giving a huge thank you to Danauk for running the April quiz. :grouphug:

Karen, I'm sorry I didn't have chance to take part this month (I seem to be saying this every month at the moment ;) ) but thank you for all your hard work and a your great quiz. :thumbsup2

This says it all :thumbsup2 Similar thanks from me :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter