A Halloween Adventure in Autism (11/7) Prayer Request for Catie (p.129)

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you made your flight!

Sounds like an interesting flight! Your description of the odor actually made me a little quesy!ICK!!! I'm so sorry you had to endure that!!!

I hope all went well with ME and you didn't have to wait an insane amount of time for a bus like we did!! Can't wait to read more!

It wouldn't be the same without you, Scrappie!

awww...thanks :hug:

In other news... we're thinking tentatively of February, 2011 (Presidents Week) for our next family adventure. I guess I'll be calling that report the "Presidential Adventure in Autism!"
:rotfl:

sounds great that will be one Presidential report I will tune it too ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhangers already on page 3 and stinky smalls on page 7 :rotfl2:

this is gonna be a good one....I'm laughing out loud already...Aldine wanted to know what was so funny...:goodvibes

So glad to hear your bags made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the smelly airplane - but it's great you got in on time!

:scared1:

I am so glad that I somehow missed this update....

Since it now won't be long for another one! popcorn::

Off topic.....but I just have to tell you that the picture of the SWA plane with the rainbow in your siggie is really cool! :thumbsup2

Great update Kathy. I am so glad you made your flight and got your luggage on. Nothing like getting there at the last possible second. Yikes! You had me right there with you in that plane. I think it is exhausting to fly after a busy day and a stressful ride to the airport. I think you are holding up really well!

Then....the stinky bathrooms.....what's up with that?:confused3 That's just wrong. At least both BR's were working. I was on one US Air flight where only one BR at the back of the plane was working and we weren't allowed to go up to the front.

I hope you have a good ME experience and get checked in at a reasonable hour.

Hi Kathy!

I don't understand why it takes people so long to get on and off an airplane. You get your stuff and move, end of story. It's so frustrating to stand there waiting. :confused:

What was up with the stinky facilities? Was Buzz on that flight? :confused3

I hate airplane bathrooms. They're the absolute worst. I think I'd rather use an outhouse. At least there's enough room in them to turn around.

:eek: sounds like a real carppy flight!

I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding a project for Health Education...wondering if you got it? Thanks :)

Phew! Glad you did not get separated from your bags!

Foul odors...:scared:

ME.....hmmmm wonder how that went for you....

Definitely a "four flush" experience, to use the famous BR rating scale! :rotfl:

Yikes! That sounds like one peeeewy flight!! Blech!

Mile High Club? Have never gotten that??!! :confused3 Of all the places, I can't think of anywhere worse!

Sounds like all in all the flight was smooth- just the checking in that was a little dicey. I wonder if that lady was playing check-in agent games. Maybe that's workplace entertainment?

But, all's good you've landed and are ready to get to your happy place!! :woohoo:

Made the arrival that much sweeter, that's for sure! ;)

Oh goodness after hearing about the foul odors on your plane I will NOT complain about the awful McDonalds smell that cycled over and over again through our plane ride home. You poor souls having to smell that over and over again :eek:. Thank goodness it went away after a while.

Uh-Oh. There is a little McDonald's odor coming up in the next installment... and we were the guilty parties! :rolleyes1

Oh what a stressful and stinky start!

I am crossing my fingers ME went ok......

Definitely not as bad as the flight... but not without a few hiccoughs.

Thank goodness you have arrived at the Orlando airport -- between the bathroom smells and the noise, I can just imagine that you were literally counting the minutes until landing!!!

I was very, very, very glad to get off that plane! :laughing:

Kathy

Thank goodness for citrus-scented wipes! :rotfl2: Glad you made it safely, but it sounds as though you are exhausted! Hopefully ME goes smoothly and you can get to bed quickly.

Wait until you read about the bed!

:rotfl2:

And I don't get the Mile High Club thing either... :confused3

Glad you finally made it to Orlando! :thumbsup2

I know... so yucky! Ahhh, just love walking into that airport terminal! :lovestruc

It took me a while to get the Stitch reference - but now I get it - gross! I hate sitting in the back of the plane. I'm glad Billy was okay with it. Now get yourselves to Disney!!!:wizard:

Yes Ma'me! Coming up!

Your flight sounds....well, I guess it could have been worse, right? :rolleyes1 At least you arrived at MCO safe and sound. I do have to say, just imagining sitting right next to the bathrooms and smelling that made me gag a little. :sick:

Can't wait to hear more and hopefully your first trip on the ME was uneventful and easy, although considering they don't do bags past 10:00pm, I believe, I have a sneaking suspicion there might be another curveball coming our way. popcorn::

We did have to lug our own bags... but I was happy that we kept all of our "stuff" with us!

Wow!! Sounds like quite an adventure. So glad you guys made it though. Sorry your flight was stinky, that's the worst!!

I'll never get seats in the back again! :eek: Live and learn...

Kathy

Well, I guess the benefit of getting behind on my DISing is that I didn't have to wait long for the cliffhanger.

Sooo, glad you were able to check your bags - what a relief! Sorry you had a stinky flight, I'll have to keep that in mind when booking future seats.....

Can't wait to hear your first impressions of AKV!

I'll never make that mistake again! P-U!
Hint: We loved, loved, loved AKV! :love:

Oh my! People laugh at me because I carry a travel-size spray bottle of Lysol. Now they know why! :lmao:

popcorn::

Let me tell you, I was so glad for those wipes! :thumbsup2 Otherwise, I don't think I would've been able to breathe!

Posting so I can come back and read this:goodvibes

I have been DIS MIA!

Hoping to get caught up on some trip reports very soon (and post our last day to our report:rolleyes1).

How dare life get in the way of my DISing :laughing:

Me too!

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you made your flight!

Sounds like an interesting flight! Your description of the odor actually made me a little quesy!ICK!!! I'm so sorry you had to endure that!!!

I hope all went well with ME and you didn't have to wait an insane amount of time for a bus like we did!! Can't wait to read more!

Whoops, sorry. I hope I didn't ruin anyone's lunch! :rolleyes:

awww...thanks :hug:
sounds great that will be one Presidential report I will tune it too ;)
Cliffhangers already on page 3 and stinky smalls on page 7 :rotfl2:
this is gonna be a good one....I'm laughing out loud already...Aldine wanted to know what was so funny...:goodvibes

Thanks! Was she and her sibs completely thrilled to see their picture in the paper? Her Halloween costume was awesome!

Kathy

So glad to hear your bags made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the smelly airplane - but it's great you got in on time!

Yes, especially at that late hour! Yawwwn!

Great update Kathy. I am so glad you made your flight and got your luggage on. Nothing like getting there at the last possible second. Yikes! You had me right there with you in that plane. I think it is exhausting to fly after a busy day and a stressful ride to the airport. I think you are holding up really well!

Then....the stinky bathrooms.....what's up with that?:confused3 That's just wrong. At least both BR's were working. I was on one US Air flight where only one BR at the back of the plane was working and we weren't allowed to go up to the front.

I hope you have a good ME experience and get checked in at a reasonable hour.

Yes, you know something is ultra-stinky when a nurse complains about it! :rotfl:
I don't think we could have cut that arrival to Kennedy any closer. Poor Ed, I think he's gonna get an ulcer one of these days! :sad2:

:eek: sounds like a real carppy flight!

I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding a project for Health Education...wondering if you got it? Thanks :)

PM'd you! :hug: Sorry for the delay, Meg!

Hi Kathy!

I don't understand why it takes people so long to get on and off an airplane. You get your stuff and move, end of story. It's so frustrating to stand there waiting. :confused:

What was up with the stinky facilities? Was Buzz on that flight? :confused3

I hate airplane bathrooms. They're the absolute worst. I think I'd rather use an outhouse. At least there's enough room in them to turn around.

Hi Linnie! Goodness, its been, like, forever!

Was Buzz on that flight... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

It must've been his evil twin!

Kathy

Drat!

My lunch hour is over and I have to go back to work! :headache:

I would much rather be DIS-ing!

You'll have to wait a bit longer for the next update.... I must go now and do battle with pimples and warts! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kathy

Wow...flying is just not fun anymore...I think it is a survival thing...maybe they should make a reality tv show about flying...;)

Mile High Club...naughty thoughty...but I agree I don't get it not to mention...oh well never mind...I agree with you...;)

Stinky Potties...ugghhh...sorry you had to deal with that...can only imagine how nasty that was...

I'm hoping your ME experience is smooth as silk...:thumbsup2

Wow...flying is just not fun anymore...I think it is a survival thing...maybe they should make a reality tv show about flying...;)

Mile High Club...naughty thoughty...but I agree I don't get it not to mention...oh well never mind...I agree with you...;)

Stinky Potties...ugghhh...sorry you had to deal with that...can only imagine how nasty that was...

I'm hoping your ME experience is smooth as silk...:thumbsup2

I can promise you that it will be safe to eat while reading my next installment! ;)

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter