A Grand Dream of a Honeymoon - June 2011

What a wonderful cruise.

Did you both have Donald on your keys?

Yes we both had Donald on our cruise keys.. we noticed other people had silver and gold ones, they must have been in the Castaway Cay Club (which you become a member of once you have been on 1+ Disney Cruises I believe! :thumbsup2)

We loved the cruise so much - if you get a chance to go on one I highly recommend it ! It was like a wonderful extension of WDW hehe :wizard:

The segway tour looks lovely. I'd love to do that one day.

Hope you get to try the Segway tour! We loved it - on a future trip I'd like to try the off-road Fort Wilderness one or the backstage one at Epcot.

Isn't Crystal Palace's breakfast lovely?

We personally did not expect to like it that much.

We really enjoyed the breakfast there, just as much as lunch! I've also eaten at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom for pre-rope drop breakfast, it's fun to be in the parks before opening :cloud9:

You've got wonderful trips planned! That is so exciting!

Thank you so much for reading all of this TR! and commenting!

So excited about our future trips.. PTR is on its way :cutie:

Emma princess: x

Hi Emma,

Its taken me about a week to read the PTR and the trip report and it was great, I loved all the detail and pictures. It has made me realise that I should be making much more of our trip in November. It's our 25th wedding anniversary and thought that just going to WDW was a treat in itself but have realized now that I want to do a lot more special things on our actual anniversary, 14th. Thanks for sharing your special time and all the best wishes for your future lives together.

Cath :thumbsup2

Hi Emma,

Its taken me about a week to read the PTR and the trip report and it was great, I loved all the detail and pictures. It has made me realise that I should be making much more of our trip in November. It's our 25th wedding anniversary and thought that just going to WDW was a treat in itself but have realized now that I want to do a lot more special things on our actual anniversary, 14th. Thanks for sharing your special time and all the best wishes for your future lives together.

Cath :thumbsup2

Hi Cath! Thank you so much for reading all of this TR :goodvibes ... I was so glad we made our honeymoon trip extra special with the cruise and other events at WDW like the spa, photography session & lovely meals :lovestruc ... we'll always remember our stay at the Grand Floridian too, such a beautiful resort :cloud9:

Hope you have a wonderful trip in November for your anniversary.. are you staying at a Disney resort or offsite?

Emma princess: x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter