A Grand Dream of a Honeymoon - June 2011

Both of your future trips look awesome. Being able to stay at an Epcot resort for Food & Wine as well as attending MNSSHP is a dream of mine!

And a week cruising on the Fantasy sounds like a relaxing and luxurious trip. Wow!

Sad its over but YAY! Planning your next trips is going to be amazing!!!!
We are going next October too! How fun! I can't wait to see it all Autumish!

Your TR has been awesome. I loved hearing about all your adventures and you really have inspired my husband and I to surprise each other more!hehe :goodvibes

Yay for booking your next trip and the Fantasy too, sounds like the perfect Anniversary trip

Thanks - I'm so pleased to have two future trips to look forward to, even though they are pretty far away still :cutie:

You have a lot to look forward to especially the cruise. Can't wait to see all the planning and to hear how it was.

Thank you! I think I will start a PTR - can update gradually as the months go by and I need to make some of those 'serious' decisions.. like ADRs! :goodvibes

Emma, so sorry I haven't posted until now... but I HAVE been keeping up with all of your posts!

Your honeymoon sounds absolutely magical and amazing.. a way a honeymoon should be! I'm so excited for you and your hubby and the beginning of your new lives together.

Thank you for reading! Lol don't worry I do the same, always read the threads from my phone but find it hard to reply unless I'm on my laptop :surfweb:

Hope all your plans are still going well :bride:

YAY FOR MORE DISNEY TRIPS AND TR'S (hopefully??)

We REALLY want to go to WDW in October at some point. Especially since DH has a week off from teaching the second week in October. Hopefully soon. After our MR cruise, I don't have any plans for anything....perhaps I'll bring it up during the tequila tasting on our cruise I'm sure he'll be happy to talk about it during that time!

I really enjoyed reading your TR! You're so fun and you guys are adorable!

Thanks Lesha!! Yes I'd definitely do TRs on these two trips, I find it a great way to remember the trip & it's fun to share with other Disney fans :wizard:

Can't wait to hear about your Mexico Riviera cruise ... not long to go now! :woohoo: .. talking about a future trip during the Tequila tasting sounds like a good idea (I have to make sure to ask Steve about our future trips at just the right time, he loves going there but doesn't plan months/years ahead like I do hehe)

Emma, I'm so sad your TR is over! :sad1: I really, really loved getting to follow along with your and Steve not just on the honeymoon, but during your wedding as well. What a fun time this has been! Thank you for sharing it!

And yay for TWO new trips! They both sound amazing! We are thinking about October of next year as well. No dates picked out yet, but I am dying to do F&W and MNSSHP. I vote for starting a PTR asap! I can't wait to hear all of the details! :woohoo:

Hi Courtney! Thank you so much for reading, it's been great to share the wedding & honeymoon planning with you... crazy we've been married nearly 5 months now! :lovestruc

I will start a PTR soon (got another accounting exam later this month so need to focus on that :surfweb:) - October is a fantastic time to go to WDW.. I'm so excited for the F&W festival, been reading all about this year's booths & events :goodvibes

Both of your future trips look awesome. Being able to stay at an Epcot resort for Food & Wine as well as attending MNSSHP is a dream of mine!

And a week cruising on the Fantasy sounds like a relaxing and luxurious trip. Wow!

Thanks Mel! :goodvibes - hope all is good with you & baby :cutie:

So excited for you!!! Your trip inspired me to book a Disney Cruise in Oct. 2013!

Thank you! Wow I'm so pleased you're going on a Disney Cruise!! :woohoo: Hope you love it.. which ship/itinerary is it?
In a way, it's nice that it is nearly two years away as I'm finding it quite easy to save a little every month to pay for the cruise & our excursions :thumbsup2

Sad its over but YAY! Planning your next trips is going to be amazing!!!!
We are going next October too! How fun! I can't wait to see it all Autumish!

Your TR has been awesome. I loved hearing about all your adventures and you really have inspired my husband and I to surprise each other more!hehe :goodvibes

Hi! That's so great you're going next October too.. we can countdown together! :yay:

:woohoo: on having two new trips to plan!! That's great news Emma! :goodvibes

Thanks Tanz :cutie: - can't wait to get really into planning these trips, at the moment it's just good to know I will be going back some time next year, and the year after! (We'd fly over to Florida a few days before the cruise, so we'd just have to stay at WDW.. right?! :rolleyes1)

Hope everyone's having a good Monday!
I sent off our reservation request to DVC today :yay: - first time I've done it online, usually phone up, but I should get a response within 48 hours :thumbsup2 .. I don't expect there'll be any problems, it's 11 months out as BWV is our home resort & early October should be a pretty quiet time? Can't help checking my emails though!

Emma princess: x

Emma, Thanks so much for the AWESOME trip report. I spent a good part of today reading it. Sounds like guys had an wonderful Honeymoon. Congratulations & here's to many wonderful years together (& trips to Disney). :goodvibes

So I totally didn't notice that you're going to WDW the day after our wedding.. you should detour to NJ for the 6th and come to our wedding! hehe. <3

If only we had done the DisneyMoon.. we'd be able to meet up! ;D

We're going to do a 3 night Cruise on the Disney Dream! (With 5 days at the World before.)

So excited! And will be anxiously waiting your next report!

Emma, Thanks so much for the AWESOME trip report. I spent a good part of today reading it. Sounds like guys had an wonderful Honeymoon. Congratulations & here's to many wonderful years together (& trips to Disney). :goodvibes

Hi! Thank you for your comments & for reading along, it's been so much fun to write up our trip - definitely one to remember :cloud9:

We're doing fine, thanks for asking. :goodvibes

Good to hear! :goodvibes I just found out today that one of my friend's is coming home to have her baby in January (she's living in Africa at the moment but decided that she wants to give birth back home in England), can't wait to see her next month & see how her bump is! :cutie:

So I totally didn't notice that you're going to WDW the day after our wedding.. you should detour to NJ for the 6th and come to our wedding! hehe. <3

If only we had done the DisneyMoon.. we'd be able to meet up! ;D

Hehe I didn't notice the similar October dates too! I think it's because we write the dates the other way around in the UK (day-month-year) so it always takes me a moment to work out dates :cutie: - less than 11 months until your big day now, wow!!

We're going to do a 3 night Cruise on the Disney Dream! (With 5 days at the World before.)

So excited! And will be anxiously waiting your next report!

That sounds like a fanastic trip, hope you love the cruise like we did! :cloud9: DH said that next time he would rather do land then sea, rather than vice versa... that way we could race around the parks & then totally relax on the ship... I think in 2013 we'll fly out a few days early so we can visit WDW and get used to the time zone change before getting onboard the Fantasy :yay:

Yay for both trips!!! :woohoo: How exciting!!!

Thanks Tracy - I'm so glad to have two amazing trips in the future to look forward to! :cloud9:

I'm still waiting to get the email confirmation back from DVC on the October trip... the website said up to two days to reply, so I'll ring them tomorrow night if I've not heard - (the over-the-top Disney planner in me needs to have the booking confirmed!) :rolleyes1 hehe

Hi everyone!

So I phoned DVC this evening (turned out I did the online reservation 1 hour too early so it got rejected, whoops! :rolleyes:)

and... it's official...

We're Going to Disney World!!

Booked 7 nights at our home resort, Boardwalk Villas :cloud9: - the Cast Member asked if we were celebrating anything, I was going to say no.. then remembered it'll be just a week after my birthday... so now we're 'celebrating' my birthday on that trip too :cutie:

Countdowns today are..

IMG_0480.png

and

IMG_0479-1.png

Yay! Love when things are official!

I still want that App! Did you say search for WDW Vacation Countdown? Or is it something else?

I'm glad that you are booked! Funny that you were an hour early- I didn't know there were time limits on DVC reservations- you think they would have sent you an email saying it was too early!

Yay! Love when things are official!

I still want that App! Did you say search for WDW Vacation Countdown? Or is it something else?

Thanks Lesha.. so pleased to have a date to countdown too now! :cutie:

Yes the iphone app is 'wdw vacation countdown' .. the only small problem with it is that you can only have one countdown on the go (maybe that's something that they'll update in the future).. so for now I have it set to our October 2012 trip :wizard:

I'm glad that you are booked! Funny that you were an hour early- I didn't know there were time limits on DVC reservations- you think they would have sent you an email saying it was too early!

Thank you :goodvibes if I'd thought about it, it sort of makes sense, as you can't phone DVC until 9/9.30am each day, so I guess that is the official 'time' that the 11 month window opens! Never mind, I was able to book!

I've got this little thought about trying out the Beach Club Villas when the 7 month window opens... we've never stayed there (I stayed at the main hotel but back in 1998!) but then we love the Boardwalk so much.. decisions decisions ;)

Yay on the news being official and getting Boardwalk Villas! :cool1:

Yay for it being official :yay:

Thank you both! I love having the 16-digit reservation number now, feels much more definite.. just the long wait now until the next big milestone date... ADR day! :woohoo:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend - I'm spending mine revising, exam in 10 days time.. once it's out the way I'll start a PTR, won't be much to say to begin with but it'd be nice to keep in touch with everyone :cutie:

So obviously I am late late LATE for this TR since it is already done, but WOW! Sounds like a perfect & amazing honeymoon, Emma! I loved reading all about it, seeing your pictures, and your husband's Saints shirt. :rotfl: We are planning to be in WDW sometime in October 2012 as well, though we haven't chosen our dates yet. Maybe we will see y'all and yell Who Dat to Steve!! :thumbsup2

Yay for both trips being official! :woohoo: I am off to search for that app! I want a countdown for our next trip, too! :laughing:

Thanks Courtney.. it's nice to have official countdowns now, even if they are hundreds of days! :cutie: did you find the app? :thumbsup2

So obviously I am late late LATE for this TR since it is already done, but WOW! Sounds like a perfect & amazing honeymoon, Emma! I loved reading all about it, seeing your pictures, and your husband's Saints shirt. :rotfl: We are planning to be in WDW sometime in October 2012 as well, though we haven't chosen our dates yet. Maybe we will see y'all and yell Who Dat to Steve!! :thumbsup2

Hi! thank you so much for reading it all, we had an amazing time on our honeymoon so it's been lovely to remember it all and share! :cloud9:
Lol DH loved those Saints shirts (I got them as a surprise for him from Football Fanatics website, their international postage isn't too high which is great!) - he seemed to wear the sleeveless one a lot looking back at the photos :cutie:

My exam is on Wednesday but after that I'll make a start on a PTR, hope to keep in touch with everyone while I countdown for our next trip :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter