A few questions for my next UO trip

luvmy2boyzz

feel the fear and do it anyway...
Hi DIS experts! :worship:

Last year my boys and I took the opportunity to upgrade our 3 day tix to annual passes :) Best $30 bucks I ever spent!! Anyway, I thought there was somewhere on the UO website I could log in the number and verify everything? I wanted to verify the expiration date and make sure the names are all correct before I arrive in August.

I also want to make sure the Express Pass is still valid the day you check in and the day you check out? We are doing Disney also so only staying on site at UO one night for the Express Pass benefit.

Thanks in advance! Love planning (and overthinking! Haha) my vacations!

Tracy

Don't know specifically about the AP lookup, but the Hotel EP for the hotels that offer it is active on check-in day and check-out day. Many people book one night to get two days of EP.

EP is absolutely valid on check in and check out day for the 3 hotels that offer it.

Info about that is in the hotel stickies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter