A few questions before I leave for WDW Wednesday.. :)

nerdboyrockstar

here to change the world.
1. If I want a friend in Orlando to join us for the Extra Magic Hours at night, should I add them to the room the night before the EMH or the night of the EMH?

2. Will my friend be charged parking for visiting us at the Dolphin? And if they decided to stay the night?

3. If I'll be arriving to WDW at about 8:30am, should I check in to the Dolphin first and take WDW transportation? Or just head straight to the park and check in later?

4. If purchasing a Seasonal Pass, do I have to go somewhere and take a picture?

5. Can a Florida Resident 1-Day Park Hopper be purchased at the gate?

Thanks so much you guys.. :)

-Anthony

nerdboyrockstar said:
1. If I want a friend in Orlando to join us for the Extra Magic Hours at night, should I add them to the room the night before the EMH or the night of the EMH?

2. Will my friend be charged parking for visiting us at the Dolphin? And if they decided to stay the night?

3. If I'll be arriving to WDW at about 8:30am, should I check in to the Dolphin first and take WDW transportation? Or just head straight to the park and check in later?

4. If purchasing a Seasonal Pass, do I have to go somewhere and take a picture?

5. Can a Florida Resident 1-Day Park Hopper be purchased at the gate?

Thanks so much you guys.. :)

-Anthony

Hi Anthony! :wave:

I'm sorry, but I can only answer one of the questions for you.

5.) YES ::yes::

Your friend will be charged for parking. No pictures on any of the passes. Add them the day of the event. Also will this make the 3rd adult in the room?

Welcome to the DIS.

safetymom said:
Your friend will be charged for parking. No pictures on any of the passes. Add them the day of the event. Also will this make the 3rd adult in the room?

Welcome to the DIS.

Thanks.. Yeah, this will make the third adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter