A few Photos from this weekend's trip to WDW

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
I just got home from a few nights at WDW to celebrate Gay Day.

Here are a few photos I took. I hope you enjoy them.

DSC08428.jpg

The view from my room at the WDW Swan

DSC08411.jpg

At night, I could see the Illuminations fireworks from the room.

DSC08421.jpg

Main Street USA during Extra Magic Hours

DSC08429.jpg

A little character show welcomes guests to the Animal Kingdom

DSC08432.jpg

Mickey rises from a platform on the Tree of Life

DSC08435.jpg

Over at the Wilderness Lodge ...

DSC08437.jpg

Pete should start saying "Stay out of the damn pools!"

DSC08449.jpg

The Liberty Belle at the Magic Kingdom

Great photos- looks like perfect weather too!
LOVE the shot of the fireworks from your room. :thumbsup2

I stayed at the Swan this past Friday night on their $119.00 special and had the same view - 12th floor - room 1260. It must have been and upgrade since the room I booked was supposed to have a standard view. We had a view of Epcot like in the photo above and Hollywood Studio - overlooking the Fantasmic stadium - unfortunately there was no show on Friday night.

Cool pics luv how the duck is swimming with people in the pool lol

Wow! Great pictures! The view from your room at the Swan was amazing! You had a better view of Illuminations than I had when I was in Epcot!

I stayed at the Swan this past Friday night on their $119.00 special and had the same view - 12th floor - room 1260. It must have been and upgrade since the room I booked was supposed to have a standard view. We had a view of Epcot like in the photo above and Hollywood Studio - overlooking the Fantasmic stadium - unfortunately there was no show on Friday night.

I was also on the 12th floor. The photos of the view above are a side view to the East. There wasn't much of a view straight ahead and to the West, I could indeed see DHS.

Nice pics. Looks like you had fun! I remember the ducks loved the pool when I was at the GF last summer. :cool1:

Fantastic pics!! Thanks for sharing with us. What a view you had.

Love the fireworks picture- it's beautiful! We love Illuminations and didn't get a chance to see it during our trip last week. It's our 3 year old's favorite show, so it would have been bittersweet without him there anyway...

Thanks for sharing the photos. The fireworks photo is excellent! :thumbsup2

Great Shots! Thanks for sharing. Makes having withdrawals much easier:)

Beautiful pictures - they as so sharp :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter