A Few of My Favorite Things, A Race & Scrapbook Pages, Too! FINAL THOUGHTS

Final Thoughts

Here is my completed album! I promised it would be finished when I finished this trip report. I even went ahead and ordered it...I am working on modifying it a little so that I can give Cammy one more personalized for her! Just click on the link! I am pretty proud of how it turned out.

Looking back over the last 12 months prior to the race and now 4 months later things I still stop and think about the derailed trip & friends and how far I have come in my royal transformation to a Disney Queen (and I know just which one I am). I do really believe that God places people to come into our lives for a reason, maybe for just a short time or a lifetime. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a situation or difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They are there for the reason you need them to be, sent by God. Then, without any warning or even at an inconvenient time, you will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they walk away and never give you a chance to say you’re sorry or clear the air, heck they may even call you CRAZY leaving you hurt as well as blindsided. Not a day doesn't go by that I wish that I could fix things, say I am sorry, rebuild what once was, or just understand what really happened and why. What I must realize is that my need had been met, my desire fulfilled, and their work was done. The prayer that I had sent up had been answered and now it is time to run on...

In Pursuit of Cupcakes While Running in Glass Slippers:
A Tale of Friends Planning & Training for PHM 2015

On to the next PTR! LOL! We are in the process of assembling our cast of Queens (friends & families, too) along with some of our favorite princesses (daughters) to come together to train, plan, laugh and celebrate the moments during the Princess Half Marathon in 2015! You can bet there will be LOTS of cupcakes, probably some high and low points in training, but no derailed trips or friendships!

LOVE the photobook! I can't wait to follow in your footsteps (literally) this year!

Nobody faint! :faint: I FINALLY got this TR completed and Tammie - it's beautiful. I'm so proud of you and what you accomplished and the inspiration you've provided for others, as Susan stated in your TR, is real!

Your final thoughts are spot on and you've graciously embraced all the triumphs and adversities provided to you through this experience.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... ;) WAY TO GO!!!

Nobody faint! :faint: I FINALLY got this TR completed and Tammie - it's beautiful. I'm so proud of you and what you accomplished and the inspiration you've provided for others, as Susan stated in your TR, is real!

Your final thoughts are spot on and you've graciously embraced all the triumphs and adversities provided to you through this experience.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... ;) WAY TO GO!!!

OMG...I did pass out for a second when I saw who posted! :rotfl2:

Been missing you my friend and wish we would have had the moment at the finish line that I was dreaming off. But all things happen for a purpose...still it does not make it hurt any less.

Are you ready to find out what doesn't kill will make you stronger?

Thank you for sharing that TR! I absolutely loved how you layed it all out & am completely awed by your ability to get that many scrap pages done so soon. :worship: I have completely ONE from my W&D race in November. (it's in my Nov Wine & Dine TR) and nothing else. :)

I cried reading your race journey- it brought back the memories of my own. It was such a long, hard battle for me to cross that finish line & the journey it took to get there..... I cried like a baby when I crossed the finish. You can see in my finish line pictures I'm just bawling.....

It's a amazing journey isn't it? One we should all be so proud of! Congrats -belated- on ToT.. and FANTASTIC job on the scrappages- I really enjoyed looking at all those (I think I own every single one of those kits, btw!)

Thank you for sharing that TR! I absolutely loved how you layed it all out & am completely awed by your ability to get that many scrap pages done so soon. :worship: I have completely ONE from my W&D race in November. (it's in my Nov Wine & Dine TR) and nothing else. :)

That is the great thing about going digital...I actually get pages done. I tend to have sleep issues and between midnight and 5 am I get a lot done. I was determined to have this album done when the TR was done!

I cried reading your race journey- it brought back the memories of my own. It was such a long, hard battle for me to cross that finish line & the journey it took to get there..... I cried like a baby when I crossed the finish. You can see in my finish line pictures I'm just bawling.....

Thank you...I have shed way too many tears over this whole trip. I too cried like a baby, I just wish I would have gotten a great finish line shot. I really need to go and look through all the race pictures but just really have not felt like it. I know how I felt...I don't think those emotions will ever leave. What a great feeling to accomplish the goal you set out to do...

It's a amazing journey isn't it? One we should all be so proud of! Congrats -belated- on ToT.. and FANTASTIC job on the scrappages- I really enjoyed looking at all those (I think I own every single one of those kits, btw!)

Nicole...I hope this gave you some idea what to expect for ToT. I am so excited for you! And will be cheering you on in your next race!:cheer2:

great final thoughts. Can relate on so many levels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter