A Fantasy of Food and Wine: A tale of two trips

OT life update!

Spent Wednesday night at the Train concert at the gorgeous Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver. If you've never seen Train in concert you must! They are incredible.

542123_10151177038969805_1406348825_n.jpg

Jill in CO

Hey Jill, I don't think I've asked you yet but...interested in texting in any live updates during your 2nd trip? :flower3:

Hello!! I'm joining in! I love your Baily, she's so sweet!

Wow! Look at all your plans and deminars! Sign me up! This one should be good!

Welcome!

2 more sleeps before Adventure #1 begins! :cool1: I am almost completely packed, just got done cutting out my cruise magnets, cleaned out the fridge, took out the trash, and am doing last minute laundry. I have to go to a conference for work tomorrow (ugh, I can't obsessively read Disboards all day!) and then I am planning on ducking out early to go to the spa for a spray tan (don't want to blind everyone on the Fantasy with my Casper legs!) and then home to pick up Bailey and then back across town to drop her at my friend's house.

Whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about tomorrow. :) Can't wait to go to bed tomorrow night knowing that I will be in WDW on Friday!

Btw, I live in Denver and the Presidential debate is here tonight...I live fairly close to the venue at DU and the Interstate was shut down at 5pm. My house backs up to the highway and it is eerily quiet! Very spooky.

Jill in CO

Hey Jill, I don't think I've asked you yet but...interested in texting in any live updates during your 2nd trip? :flower3:

Not sure if I can or not....I will let you know!

Jill in CO

Hope you have a great cruise, Jill! :beach:

I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! :thumbsup2

It's 4:30AM and about 38 degrees here in Denver with a chance of rain/snow tomorrow. I AM FINALLY GOING ON MY CRUISE!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited! I hope to have some great pics of the food along the way. I made the decision not to bring the laptop so I'll be back the 14th and will be able to get started then.

TTYL!

Jill in CO

I saw you were back, Jill, and couldn't wait any longer...HOW WAS YOUR CRUISE??? Inquiring minds want to know. :hyper: :rotfl:

I saw you were back, Jill, and couldn't wait any longer...HOW WAS YOUR CRUISE??? Inquiring minds want to know. :hyper: :rotfl:

I am back and exhausted! The cruise was fantastic and I can't wait to tell all about it. Trying to get caught up....Back to the real world tomorrow. :(

My pictures didn't come out great....my camera doesn't do well in low light....guess I need to go shopping for a new one!

Jill in CO

I am back and exhausted! The cruise was fantastic and I can't wait to tell all about it. Trying to get caught up....Back to the real world tomorrow. :(

My pictures didn't come out great....my camera doesn't do well in low light....guess I need to go shopping for a new one!

Jill in CO

Oh well, any pics are good for me!!!
Have fun on your next trip! I will be there the same time(1st through 6th)

Are you doing the cruise TR on the cruiseline forum? Are you posting dining reviews of WDW here? So many questions! :rotfl2:

I'd love read your reports!

Thanks!

I was just going to do it all right here on this thread. It's going to be more a food review.

Jill in CO

Glad to hear that the cruise was great!! I can't wait to read all about the yummy food!:cool1:

Working on uploading pictures now! Hopefully I can get an update in tomorrow.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter