A Different Type of Happy Dance

darby01_2007

Hskpg Coordinator
I'm not counting down the days for a vacation, but I am counting down he days until I fulfill my dream of living in Florida and working for Disney!!! I'll be doing the college program for 7-8 months starting Jan. 28!!!! YAY!!only 24 days until I arrive in Fl.:cool1: :banana:

Have fun and enjoy yourself. Look for us with the green mickey heads!! we will be down at the same time.
Kim

Good for you! I still kick myself for letting an old boyfriend hold me back from applying to go when I was in college! Dummie! You will have such a wonderful time!

Since I didn't do it in college, I think I have convinced DH that we need to work there together after he retires from the Army! We shall see! :)

Congratulations on fulfilling your Disney dream!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: I hope you have a great time working at WDW!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter